Australian Postal Corporation is an Australia-based government business enterprise that provides mail and parcel services to both individuals and businesses. It primarily operates in Australia.
The company operates through two business segments: Postal Services and Parcel Services.
Australia Post's Postal Services segment offers collection, processing and distribution of mail items, digital communications and associated services. In FY2016, the Postal Services segment reported revenues of A$3,539.5 million, which accounted for 54.4% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Parcel Services segment is involved in the processing and distribution of parcel and express products along with freight forwarding operations. In FY2016, the Parcel Services segment reported revenues of A$2,961.3 million, which accounted for 45.6% of the company's total revenue.
At the end of FY2016, the company operated 4,392 postal offices, which include 722 corporate post offices, 2,886 licensed post offices, and 784 community postal agencies. In addition, Australia Post maintains 15,357 street posting boxes. The company's delivery network covers 11.5 million delivery points nationally, with 99.9% of these receiving letter delivery no less than twice a week.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Australian Postal Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Australian Postal Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Australian Postal Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Australian Postal Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Australian Postal Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Australian Postal Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Australian Postal Corporation?
- How has Australian Postal Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Australian Postal Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Australian Postal Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Australian Postal Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Australian Postal Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years