Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (API) is a pharmaceutical company, engaged in supplying beauty and health care products. The company offers wholesale product delivery, retail services, marketing programs and business advisory services. It also owns and operates the Priceline retail store brand in Australia. The company operates its business through two segments: Pharmacy Distribution and Manufacturing.
The API’s Pharmacy Distribution is engaged in the distribution of pharmaceutical and medical products to pharmacies as well as provides retail services to pharmacy customers in Australia. It is also engaged in the purchase and sale of various health, beauty and lifestyle products within the retail industry, and provider of retail services to pharmacies within Australia. The API's Manufacturing business operates as a manufacturer and owner of rights of pharmaceutical medicines and consumer toiletries.
The majority of its manufacturing operations are located in New Zealand. The company has product manufacturing capabilities in over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and toiletries, which supply the Australian and New Zealand markets. It also offers professional service and advisory services to the smaller pharmacies under the label, Pharmacist Advice. Geographically, the company classifies its operations into two segments, namely Australia and New Zealand.
In FY2016, Australia segment accounted for 98.8% of the company's total revenues, followed by New Zealand with 1.4%. API's subsidiaries include API Financial Services Australia Pty Limited, Synapse Finance Pty Ltd, API Victoria Pty Limited, PSM Healthcare Limited, Stevens KMS Equities Limited, Priceline (NZ) Pty Ltd, Priceline Unit Trust, API Services Australia Pty Ltd, and Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (Queensland) Pty Limited, among others.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited?
- How has Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years