Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is a media service company, which provides radio, television and online services. The company provides its services to countries across Asia, the Pacific and the Indian sub-continent, where Australia Network television content is available. ABC delivers its radio content in eight languages.
ABC's business divisions include: ABC radio, ABC television, ABC news, ABC online, ABC international services and ABC commercial.
The company's ABC radio division has national radio networks namely ABC Local Radio, triple j, ABC Radio National, ABC Classic FM, ABC NewsRadio, ABC digital radio and ABC Open. ABC Local Radio has a network of local radio stations in metropolitan and regional stations to broadcast and engage with local communities around Australia. triple j is the ABC's national youth network, targeting 10 year olds. ABC Classic FM is Australia's national classical music network. ABC Open provides regional communities opportunity to develop digital media skills and share personal stories from regional and rural Australia across ABC platforms.
ABC television delivers commercial-free, free-to-air services across digital television channels. ABC is a television channel that telecasts programs across drama, entertainment, documentary, news and current affairs, science, religion and the arts; ABC2 is a digital service providing content for younger adult demographic between 7pm (post meridian) and 2am (ante meridian); and ABC3 is a digital children's channel.
ABC news provides news through news and current affairs on radio; news and current affairs on television; and news and current affairs online.
ABC's online division focuses on mobile, social media; education portal; and digital storytelling projects.
The company's ABC international services is engaged in delivering its international services in multiple languages across Asia and the Pacific.
ABC commercial division operates businesses that create, license and market products and services related to ABC programming and charter activities that include ABC retail; ABC digital; ABC music and events; ABC publishing and licensing; video entertainment and distribution (VED) and digital business development; digital business development.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Australian Broadcasting Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Australian Broadcasting Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Australian Broadcasting Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Australian Broadcasting Corporation?
- How has Australian Broadcasting Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Australian Broadcasting Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Australian Broadcasting Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Australian Broadcasting Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years