Austin Health is an Australia-based company that provides tertiary health services, health professional education and research in the northeast of Melbourne. It also offers research and specialist work in cancer, liver transplantation, spinal cord injuries, neurology, endocrinology, mental health and rehabilitation. The company operates 980 beds across acute, sub-acute and mental health.
The company operates through three facilities; Austin Hospital, Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital and the Royal Talbot Rehabilitation Centre.
Austin Hospital operates with adult emergency units and features 400 acute beds, a 30-bed intensive care unit (ICU), a specialist six-bed unit for children, and a purpose-built, and a 26-bed high-tech spinal unit to serve Victoria and Tasmania. In addition, it also operates an expanded mental health precinct with 55 adult mental health beds; and a teaching, training and research precinct including a teaching space and laboratory on each level of the Austin Hospital Tower.
Austin's Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital treats veterans and war widows. It also provides services to the community including, day surgery, palliative care, mental health services, aged care, and outpatient services such as radiotherapy, nuclear medicine, radiation oncology and radiology.
The company's Royal Talbot Rehabilitation Centre provides rehabilitation programs such as medical, nursing, therapy and support services to people with disabilities. Its areas of specialty include acquired brain injury rehabilitation, amputee rehabilitation, neurological rehabilitation, spinal cord injury rehabilitation, orthopedic rehabilitation, and orthotic and prosthetic services. It also offers an integrated specialist services to people across Victoria, southern New South Wales and Tasmania.
Austin also operates LifeSciences division, which researches on cancer, diabetes, respiratory disease, liver disease, heart disease, stroke, epilepsy and psychiatry collaborating with international research institutes. The company's research institutions includes the following; The Florey Neuroscience Institutes, Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Institute for Breathing and Sleep, Austin Medical Research Foundation, Parent-Infant Research Institute and Spinal Research Institute.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Austin Health in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Austin Health listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Austin Health’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Austin Health’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Austin Health’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Austin Health operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Austin Health?
- How has Austin Health performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Austin Health rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Austin Health strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Austin Health’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Austin Health? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years