AusNet Services is an Australia-based energy business, which manages energy networks of electricity transmission, electricity distribution and gas distribution. The group provides a range of commercial services to its customers.
The group operates through four segments: Electricity Distribution, Gas Distribution, Electricity Transmission and Commercial Energy Services.
AusNet's Electricity Distribution segment carries electricity from the voltage transmission network to end users. The group's electricity distribution network delivers electricity to 680,000 consumers in north and eastern Victoria through 50,000 kilometers of power lines and across an area of 80,000 square kilometers. In FY2017, the Electricity Distribution segment reported revenues of AUD868.2 million, which accounted for 46.1% of the company's total revenue.
The group's Gas Distribution segment carries natural gas to commercial and residential end users. AusNet transports gas to approximately 647,000 customers across central and western Victoria. This network spans approximately 10,478 kilometers across an area of 60,000 square kilometers. In FY2017, the Gas Distribution segment reported revenues of AUD224.3 million, which accounted for 11.9% of the company's total revenue.
AusNet's Electricity Transmission segment owns and manages electricity transmission network in Victoria. It comprises of 49 terminal stations, 13,000 towers and 6,500 kilometers of high-voltage power lines, which carry electricity at voltages from power stations to electricity distributors. In FY2017, the Electricity Transmission segment reported revenues of AUD586.0 million, which accounted for 31.1% of the company's total revenue.
The group's Commercial Energy Services segment comprises of contracted infrastructure services, emerging energy markets, metering services and intelligence services. In FY2017, the Commercial Energy Services segment reported revenues of AUD221.4 million, which accounted for 11.8% of the company's total revenue.
AusNet's subsidiaries include the following: AusNet Services Ltd, AusNet Services (RE) Ltd, AusNet Distribution Group Pty Ltd, AusNet Holdings General Partner Pty Ltd, and AusNet Finance Pty Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AusNet Services Group in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AusNet Services Group listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AusNet Services Group’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AusNet Services Group’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AusNet Services Group’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AusNet Services Group operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AusNet Services Group?
- How has AusNet Services Group performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AusNet Services Group rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AusNet Services Group strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AusNet Services Group’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AusNet Services Group? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years