Aurora Energy Pty Ltd retails electricity and gas to households and businesses. The company primarily operates in Australia. Aurora sells electricity and gas to customers in Tasmania. The company offers large electricity contracts to customers who consume over 150 Megawatt hours (MWh) on energy per site per annum. Aurora delivers electricity and gas retail services to over 270,000 Tasmanian customers. The company has nearly 40,000 businesses operating across a range of sectors and more than 95% of these are small businesses.
Aurora classifies businesses according to its energy consumption, which includes small business, large business and agribusiness.
The company’s small businesses use less than 150MWh of electricity at one site per annum (or spend less than around $30,000 a year on electricity at one site). Whereas, large businesses use over 150MWh of electricity per site per annum, with bills approximately over $30,000 per site per annum. The Agribusiness is a land used for farm operations and must be used for approved agricultural purposes as classified by ANZSIC class 01.
Aurora's product offering includes AuroraGreen, combined accounts, and renewable energy grid connection.
AuroraGreen is renewable energy generated from the wind and accredited by GreenPower. GreenPower is a government accreditation scheme designed to encourage and reward electricity generation from new renewable energy sources.
Combined accounts offer services such as combining more than one Aurora energy statements into one statement called a combined account. It offers consolidation, customization and perfect timing
Renewable energy grid connection, known as net metering, enables small customers to use the TasNetworks grid like a large battery, drawing energy when they need it and sending it out when they have an excess.
Aurora Energy’s functions include customer service centres, customer operations, billing and market services, and business support functions.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aurora Energy Pty Ltd in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aurora Energy Pty Ltd listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aurora Energy Pty Ltd’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aurora Energy Pty Ltd’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aurora Energy Pty Ltd’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aurora Energy Pty Ltd operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aurora Energy Pty Ltd?
- How has Aurora Energy Pty Ltd performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aurora Energy Pty Ltd rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aurora Energy Pty Ltd strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aurora Energy Pty Ltd’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aurora Energy Pty Ltd? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years