Aurobindo Pharma Limited (APL) is a pharmaceuticals company, engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of a variety of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and finished dosage formulations. The company's key therapeutic areas include neurosciences, cardiovascular, anti-retroviral, anti-diabetics, gastroenterology and cephalosporin, among others. APL operates in Asia Pacific, Europe, South Africa, Australia and the Americas.
The company operates through the following business units: formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), peptides, custom synthesis, ARV/HIV, nutraceutical and aurozymes. APL's Formulations Business unit manufactures sterile injectables, orally disintegrating tablets, combination generics, immediate release generics, delayed release generics, liquids and dry syrups, lyophilized sterile injectables, and sustained and controlled release generics.
The company offers various therapies such as anti-depressants, anti-epileptics, drugs for schizophrenia, anti-Alzheimer, anti-fungal, diuretics, lipid lowering agents, penams, among others. APL's Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) unit offers penicillin, cephalosporins, anti-retroviral, anti-infective, non betalactams, sterile and non-sterile anti-biotics. APL offers a range of API products including armodafinil, amisulpiride, apremilast, bosentan, cefdinir, cilastatin sodium, didanosine, desvenlafexin succinate, esomeprazole magnesium, fluconazole, irbesartan, lopinavir, omeprazole, piperacillin, sertraline hcl, topiramate, ziprasidone and valacyclovir, among others.
APL’s Peptides offers drugs such as Efavirenz, Didanosine, Stavudine, Lopinavir and Lamivudine for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) treatment. APL’s Custom Synthesis offers clinical stage services for the manufacturing and management of the entire drug lifecycle in the API space for penicillin's (sterile and non-sterile), cephalosporins (sterile and non-sterile) and non betalactams. APL through its ARVS/HIV business unit offers services such as HIV treatment, care and support, halting and reversing the spread of HIV. The company offer products such as Didanosine 100mg, Didanosine 125mg, Efavirenz 100mg, Lamivudine 150mg, and Zidovudine 100mg.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aurobindo Pharma Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aurobindo Pharma Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aurobindo Pharma Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aurobindo Pharma Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aurobindo Pharma Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aurobindo Pharma Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aurobindo Pharma Limited?
- How has Aurobindo Pharma Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aurobindo Pharma Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aurobindo Pharma Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aurobindo Pharma Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aurobindo Pharma Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years