Audax Management Company is a US-based investment group engaged in managing several equity and debt funds that it invests in companies at various stages of business growth. The group has operations in the US, and has offices in Boston, Menlo and New York City.
The group operates through three business units: Audax Private Equity, Audax Mezzanine and Audax Senior Debt.
Audax Private Equity invests over $4.0 billion in around 103 platform investments and 554 add-on acquisitions. Its investment portfolio includes Rough Country, Cozzini Brothers, In The Swim, Trimark USA, Quest Specialty Chemicals, A&A Manufacturing, Elgin Fastener Group, Affordable Interior Systems, Injured Workers Pharmacy, Bridgeport Tank Trucks and Data Intensity.
Audax Mezzanine invests in junior debt securities of private middle market companies. It provides junior capital in the form of subordinated debts and unitranche loans, in addition to a co-investment in equity securities. Its investment portfolio includes Alegeus Technologies, Archway Marketing, Integrated Power Services, Key Safety Systems, Shoes For Crews and Worldwide Express.
Audax Senior Debt invests in debt securities of middle market companies backed by private equity sponsors. It partners with banks and other agents to make investments of up to $50 million as a part of a total financing solution for companies.
In addition, Audax Credit BDC, which is a non-diversified closed-end management investment company, invests in senior secured debt of privately owned US middle market companies.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Audax Management Company, LLC in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Audax Management Company, LLC listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Audax Management Company, LLC’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Audax Management Company, LLC’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Audax Management Company, LLC’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Audax Management Company, LLC operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Audax Management Company, LLC?
- How has Audax Management Company, LLC performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Audax Management Company, LLC rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Audax Management Company, LLC strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Audax Management Company, LLC’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Audax Management Company, LLC? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years