Attock Petroleum Limited (APL) is a Pakistan-based oil marketing company. The company is engaged in the procurement, storage and marketing of petroleum and related products. The company offers fuels on its multi-fuel retail outlets through 600 retail outlets primarily in Pakistan. Attock Petroleum also offers a range of lubricants. Attock Petroleum is engaged in marketing and supplying of commercial and industrial fuels. The company provides a range of petroleum products, lubricants and services.
The company products include high speed diesel, premier motor gasoline, jet fuels, superior kerosene oil, solvent oils, light diesel oil, lube base oils, jute batching oil, mineral turpentine oil, furnace fuel oil, bitumen (Asphalt), rubber processing oil, naphtha and lubricants. Attock Petroleum supplies fuels to variety magnitudes of businesses including manufacturing industry, armed forces, power producers, government/semi-government entities, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies, developmental sector, and agricultural customer.
The company also offers various lubricants which can reduce friction, heat and wear. APL’s lubricants are American Petroleum Institute (API) certified. The product portfolio in lubricants include GOLD TURBO PLUS, GOLD XTRA, GOLD Regular, HIDRIVE SUPREME, ATTOCK TURBINE Oil, GEAR OIL and ATTOCK Gear Oil EX Series. The company is partnered with various organizations for development of multi-fuel retail outlets. A few of them include Askari CNG (AWT), CAA, CDA and DHA.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Attock Petroleum Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Attock Petroleum Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Attock Petroleum Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Attock Petroleum Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Attock Petroleum Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Attock Petroleum Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Attock Petroleum Limited?
- How has Attock Petroleum Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Attock Petroleum Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Attock Petroleum Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Attock Petroleum Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Attock Petroleum Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years