ATS Automation Tooling Systems (ATS) is a Canada-based provider of factory automation solutions. The company operates 24 manufacturing facilities in Canada, the US, Europe, Southeast Asia and China.
The company operates through a single segment: automation systems (ASG).
ATS' ASG segment is engaged in planning, designing, building, commissioning and servicing automated manufacturing and assembly systems, including automation products and test solutions. The company provides automation technology platforms for life sciences, consumer products and electronics, transportation, and energy automation markets.
The company's products include ATS Supertrak modular conveyor system, ATS850 clean room conveyor, Sortimat Birkman feeder technology, Sortimat Clearliner handling technology, Sortimat Workliner tray handling technology, ATS Cortex system, ATS Smartvision software and ATS Flexsys laser.
ATS provides its products in five areas which include technology, life sciences, transportation, energy, and consumer and electronics.
In the technology field, the company is engaged in technology integration, assembling and processing, automation platforms, imaging, laser processing, robotics, high accuracy, joining technologies, web handling, inspection and test systems, dispensing, control systems, and clean room and enclosures.
ATS' products in the life sciences field include auto injectors; electronic meters and devices; data tracking and patient order fulfillment; blood collection, IV catheters, IV sets, specialized infusion; inhalers; dispense and placements; and sensors and strips.
In the transportation field, ATS is involved in assembly automation, product quality assurance, and engine, axle assembly and test. It also manufactures lithium ion batteries for electric vehicles.
The company's products in the energy field include ATS solstice module line, thin film module assembly and reactor build systems.
ATS manufactures computers and peripherals, printers and ink jet cartridges, and telecommunications devices in the consumer goods and electronics field. It is also involved in the packaging, dispensing and web handling of manufacturing systems.
In addition, the company also provides services such as pre automation and post automation.
ATS' subsidiaries include ATS Automation Tooling Systems GmbH, ATS Automation Malaysia SDN. BHD., ATS Automation Asia (Tianjin) Co., Ltd., ATS Automation Asia Pte. Ltd., ATS Carolina Inc., ATS Ohio, Inc., ATS Test Inc., ATS Sortimat USA LLC, Advanced Applications GmbH, Process Automation Solutions NV and PA Solutions, Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.?
- How has ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years