Atlantia is an Italy-based infrastructure group engaged in construction and operation of motorways, airports and transport infrastructure. The group operates in Italy, France, the US, Brazil, India, Poland, Austria, Luxembourg, Russia, Portugal and Chile The group operates through four business segments: Italian motorways, overseas motorways, Italian airports, and Atlantia and other activities. Atlantia's Italian motorways segment is engaged in the management, maintenance, construction and widening of the related motorways operated under concession. It also provides support for the motorway business in Italy and the Italian holding company, Autostrade dell’Atlantico, which holds investments in South America. Italian motorways segment operates through the following companies: Autostrade per l’Italia, Autostrade Meridionali, Tangenziale di Napoli, Societa italiana per il Traforo del Monte Bianco, Societa Autostrada Tirrenica and Raccordo Autostradale Valle d’Aosta.
In FY2016, the Italian Motorways segment reported revenues of EUR3,794.0 million, which accounted for 69.2% of the group's total revenue. The group's overseas motorways segment holds concessions in Chile, Poland and Brazil, and provides operational support for the overseas activities and the related foreign-registered holding companies. In FY2016, the Overseas Motorways segment reported revenues of EUR558.0 million, which accounted for 10.2% of the group's total revenue. Atlantia's Italian airports segment holds the concession to operate and develop the airports of Rome Fiumicino and Rome Ciampino through its subsidiary, Aeroporti di Roma. It is also engaged in supporting and developing the airports business.
In FY2016, the Italian Airports segment reported revenues of EUR883.0 million, which accounted for 16.1% of the group's total revenue. The group's Atlantia and other activities segment include construction and operation of motorways, airports and transport infrastructure, parking areas and intermodal systems. The segment is involved in the production and operation of free-flow tolling systems, traffic and transport management systems, and public information and electronic payment systems. It is also engaged in the design, construction and maintenance of infrastructure, essentially referring to Pavimental and Spea Ingegneria Europea. In FY2016, the Atlantia and Other Activities segment reported revenues of EUR249.0 million, which accounted for 4.5% of the group's total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Atlantia S.p.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Atlantia S.p.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Atlantia S.p.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Atlantia S.p.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Atlantia S.p.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Atlantia S.p.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Atlantia S.p.A.?
- How has Atlantia S.p.A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Atlantia S.p.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Atlantia S.p.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Atlantia S.p.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Atlantia S.p.A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years