Atea ASA is a provider of information technology (IT) infrastructure and system integration solutions for businesses and public sector organizations. The company offers hardware and software products, consulting services and service agreements in the infrastructure area. Atea has presence in seven European countries, including Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. The company operates through three businesses: hardware, software and services.
Atea's hardware, software and services offerings can be divided into four areas: communication; clients such as personal computers (PCs), tablets, printers and smartphones; data centers such as servers, data storage, virtualization and management; and collaboration which includes video and web conferencing, internet protocol (IP) telephony, audio visual (AV) solutions, unified communication solutions, mobility and chat. Atea's hardware business provides hardware technology from leading suppliers, including HP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Lenovo, IBM, EMC, Cisco, and Apple. The software business provides software and software asset management (SAM) solutions.
The services business offers services related to IT infrastructure; basic maintenance of the PC’s; operation and surveillance of customer network or data center services; and management of PCs and other mobile devices. The company operates through five geographic segments: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and the Baltics. In Sweden, the company offers IT infrastructure services to manage communications, data center and cloud solutions; standard and customized value-added services (VAS); hardware support; mobile solutions and applications; IT workplace services; print solutions; license management and license package solutions; collaborative solutions; cloud services; information and communications technology (ICT) solutions for schools; and software financing.
As of December 31, 2016, the Sweden segment reported revenue of NOK11,902 million or 38% of the company's total revenue. In Norway, the company offers IT infrastructure, IT security, data center services, digital interaction, AV solutions, software solutions, project management, staffing services, advisory services, architecture and design, integration services, technical support, network services, client services, collaboration services, monitoring and remote operation, and welfare technology. As of December 31, 2016, the Norway segment reported revenue of NOK7,830 million or 25% of the company's total revenue.
The solutions and services offered by the company in Denmark include data center services; consulting, planning, design and implementation of network cabling; support services for PCs and printer equipment; outsourcing and cloud solutions; integrated security solutions; unified communications; video collaboration solutions; education services; and logistics services. As of December 31, 2016, the Denmark segment reported revenue of NOK8,483 million or 27.1% of the company's total revenue. In Finland, the company offers storage and backup solutions; cloud services; server virtualization; networking and security solutions; communication solutions; desktop and application virtualization; printing solutions; Apple solutions; software services contract; and IT outsourcing services for small and medium enterprises. As of December 31, 2016, the Finland segment reported revenue of NOK2,100 million or 6.7% of the company's total revenue. The company's Baltics business has operations in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. In Estonia, the company provides IT infrastructure, communication solutions, and safety and work flow solutions. In Latvia, Atea offers computers, servers and data storage solutions; IT solutions, IT infrastructure and other services. In Lithuania, the company offers software management; network solutions; unified communications and AV solutions; data center solutions; and IT security solutions. As of December 31, 2016, the Finland segment reported revenue of NOK1,022 million or 3.3% of the company's total revenue.
In addition the company operates the shared services segment which includes Atea Logistics and Atea Global Services. Atea Logistics offers configuration; logistic services that include warehousing, packaging and collection, delivery services, unwrapped deliveries; and pick up services. Atea Global Services offer help-desk services, application portfolio management, and self-service and process automation services.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Atea ASA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Atea ASA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Atea ASA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Atea ASA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Atea ASA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Atea ASA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Atea ASA?
- How has Atea ASA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Atea ASA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Atea ASA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Atea ASA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Atea ASA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years