ATCO through its subsidiaries is engaged in the provision of business solutions. The group operates in Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe.
The group operates through four segments: Electricity; Pipelines and Liquids; Structures and Logistics; and Corporate and Other.
The group's Electricity segment includes the generation, distribution, and transmission businesses of ATCO Electric, ATCO Power, ATCO Electric Yukon , Northland Utilities, and ASHCOR Technologies Ltd. In FY2015, the Electricity segment reported revenues of CAD1,771.0 million, which accounted for 42.9% of the company's total revenue.
ATCO's Pipelines and Liquids segment comprises of ATCO Gas, ATCO Pipelines, and ATCO Energy Solutions. They offer natural gas transmission, distribution, infrastructure development, energy storage, and industrial water throughout Alberta. In FY2015, the Pipelines & Liquids segment reported revenues of CAD1,525.0 million, which accounted for 36.9% of the company's total revenue.
ATCO's Structures and Logistics segment operates through ATCO Sustainable Communities. It offers workforce housing, modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management. In FY2015, the Structures & Logistics segment reported revenues of CAD869.0 million, which accounted for 21.0% of the company's total revenue.
The group's Corporate and Other segment consists of commercial real estate properties in Alberta. It also includes business development activities associated with ATCO Energy. In FY2015, the Corporate and Other segment reported revenue loss of CAD34 million, as compared to the net profit of CAD64 million in 2014.
ATCO's subsidiaries include Canadian Utilities Limited, CU Inc, ATCO Electric, ATCO Gas, ATCO Pipelines, ATCO Energy Solutions, ATCO Power, ATCO Power Australia, and ATCO Structures & Logistics.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ATCO Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ATCO Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ATCO Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ATCO Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ATCO Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ATCO Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ATCO Ltd.?
- How has ATCO Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ATCO Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ATCO Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ATCO Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ATCO Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years