ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of computer, communications, and consumer electronics (3C) products. The company operates in the Asia Pacific, Europe and America.
The company conducts its business through two reportable segments: 3C brand and others. In FY2016, the 3C Brand segment reported revenues of TWD427,941.9 million, which accounted for 91.7% of the company's total revenue. In FY2016, the Others segment reported revenues of TWD38,860.8 million, which accounted for 8.3% of the company's total revenue.
Asus is principally engaged in the development and provision of desktops, servers, motherboards, graphics cards, soundcards, laptops, tablets, smartphones, LED displays, networking devices, advanced servers, portable projectors, wearable devices, smart home device, gaming hardware and peripheral, and cloud service.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into six segments, namely Singapore, China, the US, Taiwan, Europe and Others. In FY2016, Singapore segment accounted for 39.1% of the company's total revenues, followed by China with 16.6%; the US with 15.2%; Taiwan with 15%; Europe with 8.3%; and Others with 5.9%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ASUSTeK Computer Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ASUSTeK Computer Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ASUSTeK Computer Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ASUSTeK Computer Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ASUSTeK Computer Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ASUSTeK Computer Inc.?
- How has ASUSTeK Computer Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ASUSTeK Computer Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ASUSTeK Computer Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ASUSTeK Computer Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ASUSTeK Computer Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years