Asseco Poland SA is a technology company that provides software solutions. The company offers ERP solutions, IT infrastructure and FMCG solutions. The company operates through its software solutions and service segments: Finance, Public Institutions, Telco i Utilities, Infrastructure Services and Competence Center Under Finance solutions, the company offers software solutions to commercial banks, cooperative banks, capital markets and insurance companies. The solutions of commercial banking includes banking operations, business support Omnichannel sales & service and risk & compliance. It banking solutions are Asseco Broker, Asseco Cash, Asseco Core Banking, Asseco Payments, Asseco Cards and Asseco Treasury. The company’s capital markets solutions include PROMAK Plus, PROMAK SE, ePROMAK Plus, ePROMAK Professional, mPROMAK SE, mPROMAK TE and PROMAK SP.
Asseco offers insurance services such as property and personal insurance, health insurance and life insurance. Under Public institutions solutions, Asseco offers software solutions to central administration, local administration, healthcare, social security and uniformed services. The company offers central administration solutions such as Agricultural Information, EU Reporting System CEPIK, Central Registry of Vehicles and Drivers, ODPRAWA SG system and ECM / BPM solutions. It offer helth care solutions such as clinic, hospital, medical practice, regional solutions, nfz solutions, blood donation and cloud backup. mMedica, AMMS Under Telco i utilities, the company offers solutions to telecommunications, power industry, and utilities. It offers telecommunications solutions such as e-billing system, SERAT3, SERWAL, FRED and eCommerce solutions.
Under Infrastructure services, it offers services to IT infrastructure, data processing center. it offers various solutions such as data centers, cloud computing, intelligent transport systems and services, teletransmission networks and value-added services. Under Competence center, the company offers business Intelligence, ERP Solutions and content and business process management. it offers ERP solutions includes SAP and Microsoft Dynamics AX. The software IBM FileNet, EMC Documentum, Alfresco, Kofax and Ephesoft. Its IT infrastructure solutions include data centers, cloud computing, intelligent transport systems and services, teletransmission networks, and value-added services.
The company provides services such as business intelligence, content and business process management, and infrastructural services. The company operates through its branch offices located in Warsaw, Opole, Wroclaw, Bielsko-Biala, Bydgoszcz, Radom, Gdynia, Mielec, Rzeszow, and Poznan, Poland. Asseco is headquartered in Rzeszow, Poland.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Asseco Poland S.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Asseco Poland S.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Asseco Poland S.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Asseco Poland S.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Asseco Poland S.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Asseco Poland S.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Asseco Poland S.A.?
- How has Asseco Poland S.A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Asseco Poland S.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Asseco Poland S.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Asseco Poland S.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Asseco Poland S.A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years