Assam Company India (ACIL) is an India-based company, which is engaged in the tea plantation, oil and gas exploration, road transportation and infrastructure development business.
The company operates its business through three segments: tea plantation, oil and gas, and infrastructure development (SEZ).
ACIL’s tea plantation segment is engaged in the cultivation, processing and distribution of tea. It operates 14 factories, and 14 tea estates and gardens spread over 14,000 hectares. The company's tea estates include Digulturrung, Dinjan, Rungagora, Nudwa, Thanai, Hazelbank, Maijan, Greenwood, Khoomtaie, Borborooah, Doomur Dullung, Kondoli, Kotalgoorie, Mohokutie, Hajua and Oaklands.
The company’s oil and gas segment is involved in the exploration, production and supply of oil and natural gas in Assam and Assam-Arakan Basin. The company has interests in three oil fields in India including Amguri block (40% interest), AAON-7 block in Nagaland (35% interest) and AA-ONN-2005/1 (10% interest).
ACIL’s operates the infrastructure development segment through its subsidiary, Gujarat Hydrocarbons and Power SEZ Limited.
The company's other subsidiaries include Duncan Macneill Power India Ltd., Duncan Macneill Natural Resources Limited, Dahej Offshore Infrastructure SEZ Limited, Camelia Cha Bar Limited, Assam Oil & Natural Gas Limited, Assam Oil & Natural Gas Colombia Ltd, and Assam Oil & Gas Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Assam Company India Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Assam Company India Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Assam Company India Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Assam Company India Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Assam Company India Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Assam Company India Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Assam Company India Limited?
- How has Assam Company India Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Assam Company India Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Assam Company India Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Assam Company India Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Assam Company India Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years