Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd is engaged in the provision of branded and generic pharmaceutical, healthcare, and nutritional products. The company is a supplier of branded and generic pharmaceuticals in more than 150 countries across the world and of consumer and nutritional products in selected territories. The company’s operations are spread across South Africa, Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil, Ireland, Germany, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, the UAE, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Philippines and Australia.
The company categorises its business operations into two business segments: pharmaceutical and nutritional business segment. Aspen’s pharmaceutical business segment further divided into therapeutic focused brands and other pharmaceuticals reportable segments. The focused brands reportable segment comprises therapeutic based product portfolios such as anaesthetics, thrombosis and; high potency & cytotosic. The anaesthetics portfolio of the company includes opioids, neuro-muscular blocking agents, injectables and topical agents. Aspen markets its anaesthetics products under the brands of Diprivan, EMLA, Naropin, Ultiva and Xylocaine.
In FY2017, the anaesthetics portfolio reported 17% of the company’s total revenue.Through thrombosis portfolio of products including heparins, Xa inhibitors and heparin derivatives the company aimed at deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism and acute coronary syndrome. The thrombosis products are distributed under the brands of Arixtra, Fraxiparine, Mono-embolex and Orgaran. In FY2017, the thrombosis portfolio of products reported 14% of the company’s total revenue. The high potency & cytotosic portfolio of products are manufactured to use in life-saving medical conditions including underactive thyroid conditions, immunosuppressants, female hormonal replacement therapies, anabolic steroids and glucocorticoids.
The high potency & cytotosic medicines are marketed under the brands of Alkeran, Eltroxin, Imuran, Ovestin and Purinethol. In FY2017, the high potency & cytotosic portfolio of products reported 11% of the company’s total revenue. Under other pharmaceuticals reportable segment, Aspen offers products for the therapeutic areas of Analgesic, Gastrointestinal, Analgesic and Uric acid production inhibitor. In FY2017, the other pharmaceuticals reportable segment reported 34% of the company’s total revenue. The other pharmaceuticals reportable segment offers domestic brands including Mybulen, Salofalk, Solpadeine, Tribuss and Zyloric.
In FY2017, the pharmaceutical business segment reported revenue of ZAR 38,000 million, which accounted for 92.2% of the company’s total revenue. Through nutritional business segment, the company offers infant nutritional and growing-up milk products. These products are marketed under the brands of Alula Infacare, S-26 and SMA. In FY2017, the nutritional business segment reported revenue of ZAR3,200 million, which accounted for 7.8% of the company’s total revenue. The company has 25 manufacturing facilities on 17 sites across Mexico, Brazil, the US, Germany, France and the Netherlands.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd?
- How has Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years