Asia Optical is a Taiwan based company that manufactures and distributes optical components. The company has operations in Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, China and the Philippines. The company operates through 16 divisions: optical component and assembly, cell phone camera lens, imaging product, digital versatile disk (DVD) business, laser products, office automation, projection optics, flexible printed circuit board (FPC) business, surface mount technology (SMT) and contact image sensors (CIS) business, fiber-optics, precision machining, tooling business, plastic, precision stamping, surface treatment, and pouch case and bags.
Asia Optical's optical components assembly division offers a range of lenses such as plastic lenses (spherical and aspheric), PGM aspheric glass molding lenses, HBL lenses, flat works, prisms and precise coating lenses. This division also offers a range of optical lens units such as digital camera lenses, traditional camera lenses, lenses for notebook, web camera lenses, lenses for automobiles, scanner and projector lenses, and copy machine lenses. The company's cell phone camera lens division offers compact camera lenses with high resolution and AF function.
The company's imaging product division offers shutters, lens, camera assembly, digital still cameras (DSC), digital single lens reflex (DSLRs) and portable photo printers. Asia Optical operates its DVD business division through its joint venture company, Pioneer. Pioneer is engaged in producing DVD players, DVD pick-up heads, DVD-RW modules and products. The laser products division offers laser rangefinders, telescopes, laser levelers theodolites, laser meters, digital imaging capturing binoculars, digital imaging capturing hi-zoom telescopes, and digital imaging capturing telescopes.
The company's office automation division offers color multifunction printers (MFPs), and auto-document feeder mechanism for copiers. The projection optics' business division is engaged in developing LCoS projection technology, projector lenses, mini household projectors and professional business projectors. The FPC business division is engaged in producing a range of circuit boards such as flex printed board, rigid printed board and compound printed boards. The SMT and CIS business division is engaged in manufacturing cell phone related electrical products. This division also provides electrical technology services on DVDs, DSCs, cell phone components, sensor assembly, back light boards, and other photo electronic products. Asia Optical's fiber optics division offers active components, passive components, dynamic components measuring equipment and transmission equipment.
The precision machining division provides photo electronic parts machining components. The tooling business division offers a range of products such as tooling for cameras, office machines, computer peripherals, electronics components, optical instruments, precision plastic parts, stamping molds and fixtures. The plastic division offers a range of plastic components for cameras, video cameras, audio players, office machined, microscopes, compact disk-read only memory (CD-ROM) pick-up heads, floppy disk drives (FDD), game players, range finders, telescopes, electronic locks, micro motors, cell phones, beep pagers, and battery chargers. Asia Optical's precision stamping division is engaged in offering a range of metal stamping components for cameras, office machines, DVD players, floppy disk drives (FDDs), CD-ROM pick-up heads, game players, microscopes, electronic locks, micro motors and conducting wire processing.
The surface treatment division offers products for printing, painting, laser engraving and electroplating components for cameras, copiers, audio players, scanners, telescopes, range finders, cell phones, floppy disk drives (FDD), calculators, game players, beep pagers and other photo electronic products.
The company's pouch case and bags division offers pouches, wrist and shoulder strips for optical equipment (such as photographic equipment, note books, telescopes, laser range finders, compact disk (CD) players, personal digital assistants, lens units, cell phones) and sports bags. Asia Optical's subsidiaries include Taiwan Top Optical Co Ltd, Ao Ether Corporation , Dongguan Sintai Optical Co Ltd, Sintai Optical (Shenzhen) Co Ltd, Pentax Sintai Optical Instrument (Shenzhen) Co Ltd, Sintai Photonics Technology (Shanghai) Co Ltd and Scopro Optical Co Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Asia Optical Co., Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Asia Optical Co., Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Asia Optical Co., Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Asia Optical Co., Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Asia Optical Co., Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Asia Optical Co., Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Asia Optical Co., Inc.?
- How has Asia Optical Co., Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Asia Optical Co., Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Asia Optical Co., Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Asia Optical Co., Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Asia Optical Co., Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years