Ascendant Group is a publicly traded investment holding company that provides energy and infrastructure solutions through its subsidiaries. The company is engaged in the generation, transmission and distribution of electric power, propane sales, small scale renewable systems, sale and service of heating, ventilation and air condition systems, air quality monitoring, building automation and energy management, commercial plumbing, fire protection, commercial refrigeration, property and facilities management, engineering consulting service. The company has operations in Bermuda.
The company operates through the following two segments: Bermuda Electric Light Company Limited (BELCO) and AG Holdings Limited (AG Holdings).
Ascendant's BELCO is engaged in the supply of electricity to residential and commercial customers in Bermuda. In FY2016, the Belco segment reported revenues of BMD217.7 million, which accounted for 90.8% of the company's total revenue, as per company's report.
Ascendant's AG Holdings manages the company's non-utility business operations through its subsidiaries, Air Care Limited, iEPC Limited, iFM Limited, and Ascendant Properties Limited (Ascendant Properties). Air Care Limited is involved in the sale and service of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC), air quality monitoring, building automation and energy management, commercial plumbing, fire protection and commercial refrigeration services. iEPC Limited provides engineering procurement, contracting and consulting services.
iFM Limited is engaged in property and facilities management services. It is a joint venture company that is 60% owned by the company, and 40% owned by the Bermuda registered, exempted subsidiary of Black & McDonald Limited (B&M). Ascendant Properties provides property management services. In FY2016, the AG Holdings segment reported revenues of BMD22.3 million, which accounted for 9.3% of the company's total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ascendant Group Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Ascendant Group Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Ascendant Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Ascendant Group Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Ascendant Group Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ascendant Group Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Ascendant Group Limited?
- How has Ascendant Group Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Ascendant Group Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ascendant Group Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Ascendant Group Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ascendant Group Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years