Arup Group is engaged in providing professional services to clients through its designers, engineers, planners and business consultants. The company has its operations in the Americas, Australia, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa.
The company offers service in the areas including building design, economics and planning, infrastructure design, management consulting services, and specialist technical services.
Arup's building design services portfolio include acoustic consulting, airport planning, architecture, and building physics, building retrofit, engineering, electrical engineering, facade engineering, facilities management, landscape architecture, lighting design, program and project management, and seismic design.
The company’s economics and planning service area includes master planning, policy advice, sustainability consulting, town planning, transaction advice and transport consulting services.
Arup's infrastructure design services include acoustic consulting, bridge engineering, geotechnics, water engineering, bridge design and tunnels, site development, rail, mining, waste, and highway design.
The company's management consulting services include operations consulting; organizational behavior; planning policy advice; program and project management; resilience, technology infrastructures, security and risk; and transaction advice.
Arup offers specialist technical services in acoustic consulting, advanced technology and research, audio visual and multimedia, building information modelling (BIM), environmental consulting, facade engineering, fire, fluid dynamics, geotechnics, hydro-geology, lighting design, IT and communications systems, product design, software solutions, theater consulting, transport consulting, and wind engineering.
The company's subsidiaries include Arup Americas Inc, Arup (Luxembourg) S.a.r.l., Arup Botswana Limited, Arup GmbH, Arup Canada Inc, Ove Arup International (Holdings) Limited, Ove Arup Holdings BV, Arup Italia Srl, Arup Pty Limited, Arup Singapore Pte Limited, Ove Arup & Partners Danmark A/S and Ove Arup & Partners Korea
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Arup Group Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Arup Group Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Arup Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Arup Group Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Arup Group Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Arup Group Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Arup Group Limited?
- How has Arup Group Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Arup Group Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Arup Group Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Arup Group Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Arup Group Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years