Artesian Resources is a US-based company, which provides water, waste water and related services, through its wholly owned subsidiaries. The company operates around 68 treatment facilities. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Artesian Water, Artesian Water Maryland, Artesian Water Pennsylvania, Artesian Wastewater, Artesian Wastewater Maryland, Artesian Utility Development, Artesian Development and Artesian Consulting Engineers. Artesian Water distributes and sells water to residential, commercial, industrial, governmental, municipal and utility customers throughout the State of Delaware.
Artesian Water also provides services to other water utilities, including operations and billing functions. It holds contract operation agreements with private and municipal water providers. Artesian Water also provides water for public and private fire protection to customers in its service territories. Artesian Water Maryland distributes and sells water to residential, commercial, industrial and municipal customers in Cecil County, Maryland. Artesian Water Pennsylvania provides water service to a residential community in Chester County. Artesian Wastewater Management, is a regulated entity that owns wastewater collection and treatment infrastructure and provides wastewater services to customers in Delaware. Artesian Wastewater Management owns and operates four wastewater treatment facilities, with the treating capacity of 500,000 gallons per day. Artesian Wastewater Maryland provides regulated wastewater services in the State of Maryland.
Artesian Utility Development designs and builds water and wastewater infrastructure; and provides contract water and wastewater services in the Delmarva Peninsula. Artesian Utility Development operates water and wastewater facilities in Delaware and Maryland for municipal and governmental organizations. It also operates wastewater treatment facilities for the town of Middletown, in Southern New Castle County, or Middletown. The facilities include two wastewater treatment stations with the capacities of up to 2.5 mgd and 250,000 gallons per day, respectively. Artesian Development is a real estate holding company, which owns properties including land zoned for office buildings, a water treatment plant and wastewater facility, as well as property for current operations, including an office facility in Sussex County, Delaware.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Artesian Resources Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Artesian Resources Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Artesian Resources Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Artesian Resources Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Artesian Resources Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Artesian Resources Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Artesian Resources Corporation?
- How has Artesian Resources Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Artesian Resources Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Artesian Resources Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Artesian Resources Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Artesian Resources Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years