Arrow Electronics, Inc. is involved in the distribution of electronic components and related services to industrial and commercial users across the world. The company offers both a broad portfolios of product offerings available from leading electronic components and enterprise computing solutions suppliers, coupled with a range of services, solutions and tools that help industrial and commercial customers. . It caters to the world's electronics markets, including the Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), and Asia Pacific regions.
The company serves over 125,000 industrial and commercial customers globally. It maintains over 300 sales facilities and 49 distribution and value-added centers in 53 countries, serving over 90 countries. The company's customers include manufacturers of consumer and industrial equipment (such as machine tools, factory automation, and robotic equipment), and consumer products serving industries ranging from telecommunications, automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, medical, professional services, and alternative energy, among others. Arrow's customers also include value-added resellers (VARs) of enterprise computing solutions.
Arrow operates through two business segments: Global Components and Global Enterprise Computing Solutions (ECS). The Global Components segment markets and distributes electronic components and provides a comprehensive range of value-added capabilities throughout the entire life cycle of technology products and services. The company offers the convenience of accessing, from a single source, multiple technologies and products from its suppliers with rapid or scheduled deliveries. Additionally, the company offers expertise in reverse logistics, asset management, and asset recovery to maximize value at the end of a product’s life cycle. In FY2016, the Global Components segment reported revenues of $15,408.8 million, which accounted for 64.7% of the company's total revenue. The Global ECS segment is a provider of comprehensive computing solutions and services.
Global ECS’ portfolio of computing solutions includes datacenter, cloud, security, and analytics solutions. Global ECS brings broad market access, extensive supplier relationships, scale and resources to help its VARs meet the needs of their end-users. Customers have access to various services including engineering and integration support, warehousing and logistics, marketing resources, and authorized hardware and software training. In FY2016, the Global Enterprise Computing Solutions segment reported revenues of $8,416.4 million, which accounted for 35.3% of the company's total revenue. Geographically, the company classifies its operations into three segments, namely Americas, EMEA and Asia/Pacific. In FY2016, the Americas accounted for 48% of the company's total revenues, followed by EMEA with 28.4% and Asia/Pacific with 23.5%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Arrow Electronics, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Arrow Electronics, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Arrow Electronics, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Arrow Electronics, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Arrow Electronics, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Arrow Electronics, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Arrow Electronics, Inc.?
- How has Arrow Electronics, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Arrow Electronics, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Arrow Electronics, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Arrow Electronics, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Arrow Electronics, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years