Array BioPharma is a US-based biopharmaceutical company, which discovers, develops and commercializes small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer.
The company's drug development pipeline includes clinical candidates such as Binimetinib, Encorafenib, Filanesib, ARRY-797, ARRY-502, ARRY-382 and ARRY-614.
Array BioPharma's Binimetinib is a phase 3 MEK inhibitor for cancer. It is an oral small-molecule MEK inhibitor invented by Array. MEK is a protein kinase in the RAS/RAF/MEK/ERK pathway, which regulates several key cellular activities including proliferation, differentiation, migration, survival and angiogenesis.
The company's Encorafenib is a phase 3 BRAF inhibitor for cancer. It is a oral small molecule kinase inhibitor with potent and selective inhibitory activity against mutant BRAF kinase, a member of the RAF/MEK/ERK pathway, which plays a role in controlling several key cellular functions including growth, proliferation and survival.
Array BioPharma's Filanesib (ARRY-520) is a kinesin spindle protein (KSP) inhibitor for multiple myeloma. The product is in phase II of AfFIRM trial and phase II of ARRAY-520-216 trial. Alpha 1-acid glycoprotein (AAG), a plasma protein, is a patient selection marker for filanesib.
The company's ARRY-797 is an oral, selective p38 mitogen activated protein kinase inhibitor. LMNA-DCM is a serious cardiovascular disease caused by genetic mutations in the lamin A/C gene. These mutations lead to loss of functional lamin proteins resulting in activation of the p38 MAPK pathway and leading to structural changes in cardiac tissue such as alterations to cardiomyocyte and A/V nodal cell nuclei, which leads to apoptosis and cardiac tissue remodeling, and sarcomere reorganization, which affects the heart's contractile function.
Array BioPharma's ARRY-502 is an oral, potent and selective CRTh2 antagonist to treat patients with Th2-driven allergic diseases.
The companies ARRY-382 is a selective, small-molecule inhibitor of CSF-1R kinase activity and ARRY-614 a potent, small-molecule dual p38/Tie2 inhibitor, is being studied in patients with International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS) low and intermediate-1 risk MDS.
Array BioPharma is also engaged in various partner-funded clinical programs for various drug candidates such as Selumetinib, Ipatasertib / GDC-0068 (Genentech), Motolimod / VTX2337 (VentiRx / Celgene), Varlitinib / ASLAN001 (ASLAN), Danoprevir (Roche), LY2606368 (Eli Lilly), LOXO-101 (Loxo Oncology), ONT-380 (Oncothyreon), GDC-0575 (Genentech) and GDC-0994 (Genentech).
The company's partners include AstraZeneca, PLC, Roche Holding AG, ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd., Genentech, Inc., VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Genentech, Inc., Cascadian Therapeutics, Genentech, Inc. and Loxo Oncology, Inc.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into three segments, namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific. In FY2016, North America segment accounted for 16.3% of the company's total revenues, followed by Europe with 83.3%; and Asia Pacific with 0.4%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Array BioPharma Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Array BioPharma Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Array BioPharma Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Array BioPharma Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Array BioPharma Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Array BioPharma Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Array BioPharma Inc.?
- How has Array BioPharma Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Array BioPharma Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Array BioPharma Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Array BioPharma Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Array BioPharma Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years