Armstrong World Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells flooring products (primarily resilient and wood) and ceiling systems (primarily mineral fiber, fiberglass and metal) globally. The company operates in the US, Canada, Germany, the UK, Russia the Middle East and Africa, Australia, China, and India.
The company manages its operations through four business segments: building products, resilient flooring, wood flooring, and unallocated corporate.
Armstrong's building products segment produces suspended mineral fiber, soft fiber and metal ceiling systems for commercial, institutional and residential buildings. Additionally, this segment sources ceiling products. These products are available in various colors, performance characteristics and designs, and offer attributes such as acoustical control, rated fire protection and aesthetic appeal. Commercial ceiling materials and accessories are sold to resale distributors and to ceiling systems contractors. Residential ceiling products are sold in North America primarily to wholesalers and retailers (including large home centers). The company and Worthington Armstrong Venture (WAVE) sell Suspension system (grid) products manufactured by WAVE.
The company's resilient flooring segment produces and sources a range of floor coverings primarily for homes and commercial and institutional buildings. Manufactured products in this segment include vinyl sheet, vinyl tile, and luxury vinyl tile (“LVT”) flooring. This segment also sources and sells laminate flooring products, vinyl tile products, vinyl sheet products, adhesives, installation and maintenance materials, and accessories. These products are offered in a variety of types, designs, and colors to worldwide wholesalers, large home centers, retailers, contractors and to the manufactured homes industry.
Armstrong's wood flooring segment produces and sources wood flooring products that are used in new residential construction and renovation, with commercial applications in stores, restaurants and high-end offices. These products include pre-finished solid and engineered wood floors in various wood species, and related accessories. All wood flooring sales are done in North America. These products are sold to independent wholesale flooring distributors and large home centers.
The company's unallocated corporate segment includes assets, liabilities, income and expenses that are not allocated to the business units. Income tax related accounts, cash and cash equivalents, the Armstrong brand name, the US prepaid pension cost and long-term debt are classified under this segment. Expenses for the company's corporate departments and certain benefit plans are allocated to this segment. The remaining items that cannot be attributed to the other reportable segments without a high degree of generalization are reported in unallocated corporate.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Armstrong World Industries, Inc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Armstrong World Industries, Inc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Armstrong World Industries, Inc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Armstrong World Industries, Inc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Armstrong World Industries, Inc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Armstrong World Industries, Inc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Armstrong World Industries, Inc?
- How has Armstrong World Industries, Inc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Armstrong World Industries, Inc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Armstrong World Industries, Inc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Armstrong World Industries, Inc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Armstrong World Industries, Inc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years