Ark Restaurants is engaged in owning and operating restaurants, bars and fast food concepts. The company also operates casinos, food court units and provides room service and banquet facilities. It primarily operates in the US.
The company owns and operates 22 restaurants and bars, and 19 fast food concepts and catering operations. Ark's six restaurant and bar facilities are located in New York City; two are located in Washington, Columbia; five are located in Las Vegas, Nevada; three are located in Atlantic City, New Jersey; one is located at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Ledyard, Connecticut; one is located in Boston; and three are located in Florida.
Ark's operations in Las Vegas include four restaurants within the New York-New York Hotel & Casino Resort; operation of the hotel's room service, banquet facilities, employee dining room and six food court concepts; and one restaurant within the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.
The company operates a restaurant and a bar in the Resorts Atlantic City Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The operations at the Foxwoods Resort Casino include one fast food concept and one restaurant.
Ark operates a restaurant in the Faneuil Hall Marketplace in Boston, Massachusetts. The company's Florida operations include two Rustic Inn in one in Dania Beach and one in Jupiter, Florida and the operation of five fast food facilities in Tampa, Florida and seven fast food facilities in Hollywood, Florida, each at a Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
The company's subsidiaries include Ark Atlantic City Corp., Ark Basketball City Corp., Ark Connecticut Branches Corp., Ark Las Vegas Restaurant Corp., Ark Museum LLC, Ark Operating Corp., and Ark Rio Corp., among others.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ark Restaurants Corp. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Ark Restaurants Corp. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Ark Restaurants Corp.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Ark Restaurants Corp.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Ark Restaurants Corp.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ark Restaurants Corp. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Ark Restaurants Corp.?
- How has Ark Restaurants Corp. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Ark Restaurants Corp. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ark Restaurants Corp. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Ark Restaurants Corp.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ark Restaurants Corp.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years