Arizona Public Service Company (APS), a subsidiary of Pinnacle West Capital Corporation, is the US-based provider of electric services. The company owns and leases around 6,236 megawatt (MW) of regulated generation capacity.
The company obtains power through several generation stations and through purchased power agreements.
APS has ownership interests in and leases the coal fueled generating facilities, nuclear facilities, natural gas and oil fueled generating facilities and solar facilities.
The coal fueled generating facilities of APS include Four Corners, Cholla and Navajo generating station.
The Four Corners is a five-unit coal-fired power plant located in the northwestern corner of New Mexico. APS operates the plant and owns 100% of Four Corners Units one, two and three and 63% of units four and five. APS has a total entitlement from Four Corners of 970 MW. The Four Corners plant site is leased from the Navajo Nation. Cholla is a four-unit coal-fired power plant located in northeastern Arizona. APS operates the plant and owns 100% of Cholla Units one, two and three. PacifiCorp owns Cholla Unit four and APS operates that unit for PacifiCorp. The company has a total entitlement from Cholla of 387 MW. The Navajo Plant is a three-unit coal-fired power plant located in northern Arizona. Salt River Project operates the plant and APS owns a 14% interest in Navajo Units one, two and three. APS has a total entitlement from the Navajo Plant of 315 MW.
APS' nuclear facilities include Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station. Palo Verde is a three unit nuclear power plant located about 50 miles west of Phoenix, Arizona. APS operates the plant and owns 29.1% of Palo Verde Units one and three, and about 17% of Unit two. In addition, APS leases about 12.1% of Unit two, resulting in a 29.1% combined interest in that Unit. APS has a total entitlement from Palo Verde of 1,146 MW.
The natural gas and oil fueled generating facilities of APS include six natural gas power plants located throughout Arizona, consisting of Redhawk, located near the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station; Ocotillo, located in Tempe; Sundance, located in Coolidge; West Phoenix, located in southwest Phoenix; Saguaro, located north of Tucson; and Yucca, located near Yuma. APS has a total entitlement from these plants of 3,179 MW.
APS owns and operates more than 40 small solar systems around the state. Together they produce approximately four MW of renewable energy. This fleet of solar systems includes a three MW facility located at the Prescott Airport and one MW of small solar in several locations across Arizona. APS has solar photovoltaic distributed energy systems in Flagstaff, Arizona through which it receives approximately one MW. Additionally, APS owns 12 MW of solar photovoltaic systems installed across Arizona through the ACC-approved Schools and Government Program.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Arizona Public Service Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Arizona Public Service Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Arizona Public Service Company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Arizona Public Service Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Arizona Public Service Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Arizona Public Service Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Arizona Public Service Company?
- How has Arizona Public Service Company performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Arizona Public Service Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Arizona Public Service Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Arizona Public Service Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Arizona Public Service Company? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years