ARIAD Pharmaceuticals discovers, develops and commercializes small-molecule drugs to treat cancer in patients. The company operates in the US, Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada and Israel.
The company markets its Iclusig (ponatinib) product candidate in the US and Europe. It is used for the treatment of patients with rare forms of leukemia. Iclusig is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) used for the treatment of adult patients with chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) and Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL).
The company's product pipeline comprises three product candidates: brigatinib (previously known as AP26113), AP32788 and ridaforolimus.
ARIAD's brigatinib product candidate is an investigational inhibitor of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK), inhibitor that has the potential to regulate multiple cancer pathways and to be used in the treatment of certain patients with various cancers, including non-small cell lung cancer, lymphoma and neuroblastoma. ALK was first identified as a chromosomal rearrangement in anaplastic large-cell lymphoma (ALCL).
The company's AP32788 product candidate is the internally discovered development candidate. It is a orally active TKI with a unique profile against a validated class of mutated targets in non-small cell lung cancer and certain other solid tumors. ARIAD expect to file an investigational new drug (IND) application for AP32788 in 2015 and to begin a Phase 1/2 proof-of-concept trial in 2016.
ARIAD's lead cancer product candidate, ridaforolimus is an internally discovered, potent inhibitor of the protein mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR). MTOR acts as a central regulator of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell cycle progression and cell survival.
In addition to its clinical development programs, the company is also focused on drug discovery program centered on small-molecule therapies, molecularly targeted to cell-signaling pathways implicated in cancer. ARIAD's drug discovery program builds on cell signaling, cell biology, structure-based drug design and computational chemistry in designing and characterizing small-molecule drugs, such as ridaforolimus, ponatinib and AP26113, to treat life-threatening diseases.
The company has also developed a portfolio of cell-signaling regulation technologies, ARGENT technology, to control intracellular processes with small molecules, which is useful in the development of therapeutic vaccines and gene and cell therapy products and which provides versatile tools for applications in cell biology, functional genomics and drug discovery research.
ARIAD's subsidiaries include the following: ARIAD Pharma S.A., ARIAD Pharma, Ltd., ARIAD Securities Corporation, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Cayman) Inc., ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Cayman) L.P., ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Luxembourg) S.a.r.l., ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Europe) Sarl, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (France), ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Germany) GmbH, ARIAD Pharma (UK) Ltd, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Italia) S.R.L., and ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Spain) S.L.U.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.?
- How has ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years