Argan, Inc. is a US-based company. It is engaged in building, commissioning and designing, energy projects, including traditional gas and alternative energy facilities, including ethanol, biodiesel. Argan is also engaged in developing renewable energy sources such as solar, biomass and wind. It also provides operations management, procurement, maintenance, technical, construction, development and consulting services to the renewable energy markets and power generation companies. The company’s customers including global energy plant construction firms, independent power project owners, power plant equipment suppliers and public utilities.
The company primarily operates in the US. The company operates its business through three segments: power industry services; industrial fabrication and field services; and telecommunications infrastructure services. Argan operates power industry services segment through its subsidiaries, Gemma Power Systems (GPS) and Atlantic Projects Company Limited (APC). GPS is engaged in designing, building and commissioning large-scale energy projects. GPS is involved in constructing wind and solar projects. APC provides boiler, turbine and large rotating equipment commissioning, installation and outage services to plant owners, original equipment manufacturers and global construction firms worldwide. In FY2017, the power industry services segment reported revenue of US$586.6 million, which accounted for 86.9% of the company’s total revenue.
The company's industrial fabrication and field services segment operates through The Roberts Company (TRC). TRC provides industrial steel fabricator and field services for heavy and light industries. In FY2017, the industrial fabrication and field services segment reported revenue of US$79 million, which accounted for 11.7% of the company’s total revenue. Argan, through its subsidiary Southern Maryland Cable (SMC), operates the telecommunications infrastructure services segment. SMC offers both outside plant and inside plant cabling services, including the structuring, cabling, terminations and connectivity that provide the physical transport for high speed data, voice, video and security networks.
The services provided to outside premises customers include trenchless directional boring and excavation for underground communication and power networks and aerial cabling services. It also provides various services such as installation of high and low voltage electric lines, buried cable and private area outdoor lighting systems. In FY2017, the telecommunications infrastructure services segment reported revenue of US$9.4 million, which accounted for 1.4% of the company’s total revenue. The company's subsidiaries include Gemma Power Systems, LLC; Southern Maryland Cable, Inc.; Gemma Power, Inc.; Gemma Power Systems California, Inc.; Gemma Power Hartford, LLC; Gemma Renewable Power, LLC; Atlantic Projects Company Limited; and Gemma Plant Operations, LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Argan, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Argan, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Argan, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Argan, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Argan, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Argan, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Argan, Inc.?
- How has Argan, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Argan, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Argan, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Argan, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Argan, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years