Arendals Fossekompani is engaged in operating hydroelectric power plants. The company operates in Europe, the US, Canada, Brazil and Asia.
The company owns and operates three power plants in Arendal. The power stations have a total installed capacity of 77.6 megawatts (MW) and the total average annual production is about 529 gigawatt hours (GWh).
Arendals Fossekompani's power plants include Boylefoss, Flatenfoss 2 and Flatenfoss 3. The company invests in liquid shares and bonds listed at the Oslo Stock Exchange.
The company's subsidiaries include Glamox, EFD Induction, Cogen Energia Espana, NSSL Global, Powel ASA, Scanmatic, Markedskraft, Tekna Systemes Plasma, Arendal Industrier and Arendal Lufthavn Gullknapp.
Glamox develops, manufactures and distributes professional lighting solutions. EFD Induction delivers heating systems based on induction technology. Cogen Energia Espana builds, owns and operates combined heat and power (CHP) plants in Spain. NSSL Global is an advisory system integrator and service provider for mobile and satellite-based communications solutions to the public and private sectors. Powel ASA develops and delivers business-critical IT (information technology) solutions and services to energy and public sectors.
Scanmatic delivers monitoring, control and management systems for professional, industrial customers in the communications, defense, offshore and renewable energy sectors. Markedskraft is an independent provider of services in the Nordic and European wholesale market for electricity. Tekna Systemes Plasma manufactures equipment for the production of spherical micro- and nanoparticles.
Arendal Lufthavn Gullknapp (Arendal Airport Gullknapp) operates an airport located at Froland municipality in Aust-Agder County. The airport has a 1,120 meters long runway with a width of about 30 meters. Arendal Industrier has a long term lease of the Vindholmen premises owned by Arendals Fossekompani. At present, the company’s activities are limited but a new municipal plan opens up for re-development of the former dockyard area.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Arendals Fossekompani ASA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Arendals Fossekompani ASA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Arendals Fossekompani ASA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Arendals Fossekompani ASA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Arendals Fossekompani ASA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Arendals Fossekompani ASA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Arendals Fossekompani ASA?
- How has Arendals Fossekompani ASA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Arendals Fossekompani ASA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Arendals Fossekompani ASA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Arendals Fossekompani ASA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Arendals Fossekompani ASA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years