Arcelik A.S. , through its subsidiaries and associates, produces, sells and markets consumer durable goods and consumer electronics. It operates around 14 production facilities in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China and South Africa. The company is a member of the Koc Group of companies, which holds a majority stake in the company. The company operates through three segments: White Goods, Consumer Electronics and Others. Arcelik’s White Goods segment is engaged in producing washing machines, dryers, dish washers, refrigerators, ovens and cookers, and provides services for these products.
In FY2016, the White Goods segment reported revenues of TRY11,707.0 million, which accounted for 72.7% of the company's total revenue. The company's Consumer Electronics segment manufactures and markets televisions with flat screens, computers, cash registers and other electronic devices, and provides services to consumers for these products. In FY2016, the Consumer Electronics segment reported revenues of TRY2,266.3 million, which accounted for 14.1% of the company total revenue. Arcelik’s Others segment is engaged in providing air conditioners, home appliances, and furniture and kitchen gadgets except products included in white goods and consumer electronics.
In FY2016, the Others segment reported revenues of TRY2,122.9 million, which accounted for 13.2% of the Details total revenue. The company distributes the products under Arcelik, Beko, Grundig, Blomberg, ElektraBregenz, Arctic, Leisure, Flavel, Defy and Altus brands. Arcelik's subsidiaries include Beko Deutschland, Elektra Bregenz, Beko Shanghai Trading Company, Beko France, Beko Plc., Beko Electronics Espana, Beko Italy, Beko Slovakia, Beko S.A. and Grundig Multimedia.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Arcelik A.S. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Arcelik A.S. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Arcelik A.S.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Arcelik A.S.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Arcelik A.S.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Arcelik A.S. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Arcelik A.S.?
- How has Arcelik A.S. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Arcelik A.S. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Arcelik A.S. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Arcelik A.S.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Arcelik A.S.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
-- 7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
-- 7.1.2 IT Spend
-- 7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
-- 7.2.1 IT Overview
-- 7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
-- 7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
-- 7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
-- 7.2.5 Key IT Management
-- 7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
-- About Us
-- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years