Aramex is a Dubai-based group which provides international and domestic express delivery, freight forwarding, integrated logistics, warehousing and supply chain management, information management solutions (Infofort) and e-business solutions. The group has operations in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
The group operates its business through five segments: International Express, Freight Forwarding, Domestic Express, Logistics and Other Operations.
Aramex's International Express segment includes delivery of small packages across the globe to both, retail and wholesale customers. It provides global door-to-door shipping solutions for time-sensitive documents and packages to customers across all industries. The group offers a range of express services such as online tracking updates, automatic delivery notifications, proof-of-delivery, and a variety of import, export and customs clearance services. In FY2016, the International Express segment reported revenues of AED2,399.3 million, which accounted for 55.2% of the company's total revenue, including eliminations.
The group's Freight Forwarding segment involves forwarding of loose or consolidated freight through air, land and ocean transport, warehousing, customer clearance and break bulk services. Its service portfolio includes port-to-port to door-to-door delivery, customs clearance, online tracking, temperature-controlled haulage, third-party shipping, regional distribution, chartered aircraft or vessel services, and exhibition handling. In FY2016, the Freight Forwarding segment reported revenues of AED1,353.7 million, which accounted for 31.2% of the company's total revenue.
Aramex's Domestic Express segment offers door-to-door delivery of small parcels and pick up within a country or city. The segment provides customized services including same-day, next-business-day or deferred deliveries and value added services such as package collection and return and cash on delivery. In FY2016, the Domestic Express segment reported revenues of AED984.8 million, which accounted for 22.7% of the company's total revenue.
The group's Logistics segment involves warehousing and its management distribution, supply chain management, inventory management as well as other value added services. It operates logistics centers in key areas across the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), the Middle East, North Africa, Western Europe and Asia. In FY2016, the Logistics segment reported revenues of AED270.2 million, which accounted for 6.2% of the company's total revenue.
Aramex's Other Operations segment includes catalogue shipping services, document storage, airline ticketing and travel, visa services, and publication and distribution. In FY2016, the Other Operations segment reported revenues of AED296.0 million, which accounted for 6.8% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the group classifies its operations into four segments, namely Middle East and Africa, Europe, North America, and Asia and others. In FY2016, Middle East and Africa segment accounted for 64.4% of the company's total revenues, followed by Europe with 13.0%; North America with 2.7%; and Asia and others with 19.9%.
Aramex's subsidiaries include Aramex Jordan Ltd., Aramex India Private Limited, Aramex International Egypt for Air and Local services (S.A.E), Aramex Bahrain S.P.C, Aramex Emirates LLC, Aramex Ireland Limited, Aramex Nederland B.V. and Aramex South Africa PTY Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aramex PJSC in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aramex PJSC listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aramex PJSC’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aramex PJSC’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aramex PJSC’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aramex PJSC operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aramex PJSC?
- How has Aramex PJSC performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aramex PJSC rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aramex PJSC strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aramex PJSC’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aramex PJSC? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years