ARAMARK Corporation provides services in food, facilities and uniforms to healthcare institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums, arenas and businesses in 22 countries around the world.
The company's operations span across three reportable segments: Food and Support Services-North America (FSS North America); Food and Support Services-International (FSS International); and Uniform and Career Apparel.
The company's FSS segments manage a number of interrelated services, which includes food, hospitality, and facility services for school districts, colleges and universities, healthcare facilities, businesses, sports, entertainment and recreational venues, conference and convention centers, national and state parks and correctional institutions. It offers food and beverage services at most of its locations, including ordering, receiving, preparing and serving food and sale of beverage items. The company's facilities services capabilities include plant operations and maintenance, custodial/housekeeping, energy management, clinical equipment maintenance, grounds keeping, and capital project management.
The company manages its FSS business in two geographic reportable segments split between North America region and international operations. The FSS operations focus on serving clients in four principal sectors: education; healthcare; business and industry; and sports, leisure and corrections.
The company's FSS North America segment offers food, refreshment, specialized dietary and support services, including facility maintenance and housekeeping, to business, educational and healthcare institutions and to sports, entertainment, recreational and other facilities serving the general public in the US and Canada.
ARAMARK's FSS International segment provides a similar range of services as those provided to the company's FSS North America segment clients and operates in the same sectors although it is more heavily weighted towards business and industry. This segment provides food, refreshment, specialized dietary and support services, including facility maintenance and housekeeping, to business, educational and healthcare institutions and in sports, entertainment, recreational and other facilities serving the general public. The company has operations in 20 countries outside North America. Its largest international operations are located in the UK, Germany, Chile and Ireland. ARAMARK also has operations in emerging market geographies, such as other countries in South America, China, and Mexico and it owns 50% of AIM Services, a provider of outsourced food services in Japan.
The company's Uniform and Career Apparel segment offers rental, sale, cleaning, maintenance and delivery of personalized uniforms and other textile items on a contract basis and direct marketing of personalized uniforms and accessories to businesses in the US, Puerto Rico, Japan and Canada, including manufacturing, transportation, construction, restaurants and hotels, healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. The company provides full service employee uniform solutions, including the design, sourcing and manufacturing, delivery, cleaning and maintenance. The segment also supplies garments, other textile and paper products and other accessories through rental and direct purchase programs to businesses, public institutions and individuals.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ARAMARK Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ARAMARK Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ARAMARK Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ARAMARK Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ARAMARK Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ARAMARK Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ARAMARK Corporation?
- How has ARAMARK Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ARAMARK Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ARAMARK Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ARAMARK Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ARAMARK Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years