Arakawa Chemical Industries manufactures and sells chemicals for paper manufacturing, resins for printing inks, resins for adhesives, and intermediate materials for electronic materials, among others. The company operates in the US, Japan, China, Germany, Hong Kong, and Thailand. The company operates through three business divisions: Paper Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals and Electronic Materials. Under the Paper Chemicals business division, the company manufactures water-repellents, sizing agents, and paper strengthening agents for the manufacture of books, newspapers, tissues, and other types of papers.
The Specialty Chemicals business division offers printing ink for offset printing; book (magazine)-gravure and food-package-gravure; tackifying resins for adhesive agents or tapes; release agents for the separation of release paper; polymerization emulsifiers for producing synthetic rubber tires; ester gums that enhance chewing sensations; and resins as a raw material of paint or film coating. It also manufactures hydrogenated petroleum resin under ARKON brand, and colorless rosin derivative under the brand name PINECRYSTAL.
Under the Electronic Material business division, the company offers rosins for use as raw material of chemicals and electronic components; solutions for solder jointing processes, including the soldering and post-soldering cleaning process; and develops flux-removing agent for electronic or semiconductor devices that use solder connections, as well as cleaning systems using flux-removing agent. It also provides photo-curing polymers, organic-inorganic hybrid resins and hybrid polyimide films.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd.?
- How has Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years