Arab Bank is a Jordan-based banking and financial services company. The bank offers a variety of financial services to a range of products to individuals, corporations, government agencies and international financial institutions. The bank manages over 600 branches in five continents.
The bank operates its business through three segments: Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB), Consumer Banking and Treasury Group.
Arab Bank through its Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) segment provides corporate and investment banking services such as commercial lending, project and structured finance, global transaction banking, corporate finance and capital market advisory and financial institutions services. Its commercial lending services consist of credits, overdrafts, term financing, commercial line of credit and pre-export financing; project and structured finance services include project advisory services, aircraft financing, real estate financing, telecom financing, financing of energy and commodities projects and other services; global transaction banking services such as cash management, corporate credit cards, trade services, account services, payroll and factoring services; and corporate finance and financial market services including syndicate lending, debt underwriting, acquisition financing, capital market advisory services, fixed income and securitization.
The bank through its Consumer Banking segment offers a range of services including current and saving accounts, personal loans, overdraft facility, home loans, credit cards, term deposits, funds transfer, currency exchange and investment opportunities. In addition, the bank offers internet banking, phone banking and ATM (automated teller machine) services.
Arab Bank's Treasury Group segment includes hedging solutions including conventional foreign exchange transactions such as swaps, vanilla options and hybrid solutions.
In addition, the bank offers private banking products and services including asset management and brokerage facilities. The bank provides these services by way of collaboration with Europe Arab Bank, Arab Bank Switzerland and AB Invest. The bank, through its subsidiaries, also offers a range of Islamic banking, financial leasing, investment banking and insurance services.
Arab Bank's subsidiaries include Europe Arab Bank plc, Islamic International Arab Bank Plc., Al- Arabi Investment Group Co., Arab Investment Bank S.A.L, Al Nisr Al Arabi Insurance Co., Arab Bank Australia Limited, Arab National Leasing Company, Arab Sudanese Bank Limited, Arab Tunisian Bank, and Arab Bank (Switzerland) Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Arab Bank plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Arab Bank plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Arab Bank plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Arab Bank plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Arab Bank plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Arab Bank plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Arab Bank plc?
- How has Arab Bank plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Arab Bank plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Arab Bank plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Arab Bank plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Arab Bank plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years