Aqua America, Inc. is a provider of water and wastewater services. The company has operations in the US. It provides water and wastewater services through operating and maintenance contracts with municipal authorities and other parties. The company provides water and wastewater services to around three million people in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Texas, Illinois, North Carolina, New Jersey, Indiana, and Virginia (the US). Aqua America provides water utility services to residential water customers, commercial water customers, fire protection customers, industrial water customers, other water customers, wastewater customers and other utility customers.
Aqua America's non-regulated subsidiary, Aqua Resources, provides liquid waste hauling and disposal, water and wastewater services through operating and maintenance contracts with municipal authorities and other parties. It provides water and sewer line repair services and protection solutions to households and other non-regulated water and wastewater services. The company's non-regulated subsidiary, Aqua Infrastructure, provides non-utility raw water supply services through water supply contracts to the firms in the natural gas drilling industry.
In FY2016, the company reported 52% of its revenue from Pennsylvania, followed by 13% in Ohio, 9% in Texas, 8% in Illinois, and 7% in North Carolina. The residential water customers accounted for 60.6%, followed by commercial water (16.4%), wastewater (10.3%), other water (7.9%), industrial water (3.5%), and other utility (1.3%). Some of the Aqua America's subsidiaries include: Aqua Indiana, Aqua Infrastructure, LLC, Aqua New Jersey, Inc., Aqua North Carolina, Inc., Aqua Ohio, Aqua Pennsylvania, Inc., Aqua Resources, Inc., Aqua Services, Inc., Aqua Texas, Inc. and Aqua Virginia, Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aqua America, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aqua America, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aqua America, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aqua America, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aqua America, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aqua America, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aqua America, Inc.?
- How has Aqua America, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aqua America, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aqua America, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aqua America, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aqua America, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years