April Group is a France-based insurer. The group operates in Europe, Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. April Group operates in 31 different countries.
The group operates its business through two segments: Health and Personal Protection and Property and Casualty.
April Group's Health and Personal Protection segment is engaged in designing, managing and distributing individual and collective protection policies for individual clients and businesses. The segment operates through the group subsidiaries, such as Axeria Prevoyance, APRIL Sante Prevoyance, APRIL Entreprise Prevoyance, ALP Prevoyance, APRIL Deutschland AG, APRIL Italia SPA, APRIL Portugal, APRIL Suisse, APRIL UK and other subsidiaries. In FY2016, the Health and Personal Protection segment reported revenues of EUR527.7 million, which accounted for 61.1% of the group's total revenue including eliminations.
The group's Property and Casualty segment offers designs, manages and distributes property and casualty policies for individual clients. The segment operates through its subsidiaries, such as Axeria yard, APRIL Immobilier, moral Caribbean, APRIL Moto, APRIL Partners, April Marine, APRIL East Company, APRIL Canada Inc. and other subsidiaries. In FY2016, the Property and Casualty segment reported revenues of EUR336.0 million, which accounted for 38.9% of the group's total revenue.
April Group also operates international division which is involved in designing, managing and distributing policies for individuals and businesses internationally. The division operates through its subsidiaries, such as Axeria Assistance, APRIL International Expat, APRIL Medibroker, MediCare, APRIL International Voyage, APRIL Asia Pacific, APRIL International EMEA and other subsidiaries. The group offers its protection and legal services division through its subsidiaries, including Solucia Protection Juridique and Judicial. The group offers its services through the APRIL Brand.
The group's also manages April Technologies, APRIL Digital, Universite APRIL and Axeria Re. April Technologies is an IT (information technology) company, which provides the group companies with appropriate IT services for their business. APRIL Digital is an internal organisation which provides its services to web and e-commerce developments. Universite APRIL is an Organisation which is registered as a non-profit association. Axeria Re is involved in designing, assessing and monitoring risks.
Geographically, April Group classifies its operations into two segments, namely France and Outside France. In FY2016, France segment accounted for 87.0% of the group's total revenues, followed by Outside France with 13.0%.
The group's other subsidiaries include: APRIL Insurety Ireland; APRIL International; APRIL International EMEA; APRIL International Expat; APRIL International UK; APRIL International Voyage; APRIL Italie; APRIL Khi; APRIL Lietuva Assistance; APRIL Marine; APRIL Marine Canada; APRIL Medibroker; and APRIL Mediterranean.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of April Group in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about April Group listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines April Group’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases April Group’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of April Group’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does April Group operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of April Group?
- How has April Group performed financially from the 2013?
- How does April Group rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are April Group strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are April Group’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of April Group? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years