Applus Services S.A. is a Spain-based company, engaged in providing certification, consultancy, engineering, inspection, testing and technical assistance services to various industries. The company operates a network of more than 350 offices and laboratories in more than 70 countries. Applus operates in Europe, the US, South Africa and the UAE. The company operates its business through four divisions: Applus+ automotive, Applus+ IDIADA, Applus+ laboratories and energy and industry. Applus+ automotive division is engaged in providing vehicle inspection services, emission and gas testing, and technological solutions to its customers, such as governments, manufacturers and traders.
This division conducts over 17 million inspections annually across Europe, North America and South America. In FY2016, the automotive division reported revenues of EUR 293.3million, which accounted for 18.5% of the company’s total revenue. The company's Applus+ IDIADA division is involved providing design, testing, engineering and certification services for the automotive industry. It also provides engineering services, automotive events, software services, testing facility design and training courses. In FY2016, the IDIADA division reported revenues of EUR179.6million, which accounted for 11.3% of the company’s total revenue. Applus+ laboratories division is engaged in providing a range of technical solutions, such as engineering and development, product certification, calibration and metrology, inspection, and technical consulting.
This division offers its solutions to various industries, including aerospace, defense and transport; automotive; construction; government and public schools; manufacturing and processing; engineering; and chemical and pharmaceutical industries, among others. In FY2016, the laboratories division reported revenues of EUR 60.7million, which accounted for 3.8% of the company’s total revenue. The company's energy and industry division provides a wide range of services including quality assurance and control, testing and inspection, vendor surveillance, third-party inspection, site inspection, certification, asset integrity and technical staffing to the utilities, telecommunications, oil and gas, minerals and civil-infrastructure sectors. In addition, it also provides environmental and, health and safety services. In FY2016, the energy and industry division reported revenues of EUR 1052.6million, which accounted for 66.4% of the company’s total revenue. Geographically, the company operates business in US & Canada, Latin America, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe and Spain.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Applus Services, S.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Applus Services, S.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Applus Services, S.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Applus Services, S.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Applus Services, S.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Applus Services, S.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Applus Services, S.A.?
- How has Applus Services, S.A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Applus Services, S.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Applus Services, S.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Applus Services, S.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Applus Services, S.A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years