Applied Visual Sciences, Inc. (APVS) is a US based imaging informatics solutions developer. The company offers products based on its core "intelligent computer-vision detection" (3i) technology that has the capability to extract embedded knowledge from digital images, and analyze and detect image anomalies. The company operates in the US and the UK. APVS subsidiary, Guardian Technologies International (GDTI) is engaged in the provision of its aviation and homeland security technology solution, PinPoint. PinPoint has homeland security applications, such as checkpoint baggage screening, body scanning, liquid explosives detection, border checkpoints, satellite image screening, and hyperspectral imaging analysis. The company, through its subsidiary, Signature Mapping Medical Sciences offers a range of technology solutions with threat detection algorithms and quantitative imaging capabilities for use in the imaging field of diagnostic radiology and pathology .
The company offers two TB diagnostic products, TBDx and TBDxV, and Signature Mapping Detection System (SMDS) product, an automated hardware-software laboratory solution based on its Signature Mapping platform. In addition, Applied Visual Sciences is involved in developing, marketing, and selling imaging analytic application suites for the automated detection of breast cancer, through the subsidiary, Instasis Imaging, Inc. Its other subsidiaries include Guardian Healthcare Systems UK, Limited, Wise Systems Limited, and RJL Marketing, Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Applied Visual Sciences, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Applied Visual Sciences, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Applied Visual Sciences, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Applied Visual Sciences, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Applied Visual Sciences, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Applied Visual Sciences, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Applied Visual Sciences, Inc.?
- How has Applied Visual Sciences, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Applied Visual Sciences, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Applied Visual Sciences, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Applied Visual Sciences, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Applied Visual Sciences, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years