Applied Micro Circuits Corporation is engaged in providing silicon solutions for next-generation cloud infrastructure and data centers. The company's products serve two markets: computing and connectivity. AppliedMicro's computing products include the X-Gene family server processors, each based on the ARMv8 64-bit server operating at up to 2.4 GHz specifically designed for cloud servers. The company also offers embedded computing products which include HeliX family processors, based on the ARM 64-bit ISA, and PowerPC products, based on power architecture. Its embedded computing products are deployed in a variety of applications including next-generation multifunction printers, enterprise control plane processing, Network-Attached Storage (NAS) systems, wireless routers and access points, and industrial applications.
AppliedMicro's connectivity business provides speed, bandwidth, and communications products to network equipment manufacturers. It offers X-Weave products for service providers and public cloud, private cloud, and enterprise data centers. The company's connectivity business provide an array of networking physical layer devices (PHY), including mixed-signal and OTN framer and mapper solutions.
AppliedMicro's server products include X-Gene, a 64-bit ARM architecture compliant processor for cloud computing and networking applications. AppliedMicro's products portfolio includes connectivity products such as X12/X24, X120/X240, Gearbox 1, Gearbox 2, Multi-Link Gearbox, QPSK Mux, PQ20E/ PQ40E/ PQ60E, and PQ60T; and other computing products including Catalina, Green Mamba, Black Mamba, DiamondBack, and Keelback. The company's subsidiaries include Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (AMCC) Vietnam, AMCC Japan Co., Ltd., Applied Micro Circuits Corporation Canada, AMCC Deutschland GmbH, AMCC Enterprise Corporation, Applied Micro Circuits India Private Ltd., and Veloce Technologies LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Applied Micro Circuits Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Applied Micro Circuits Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Applied Micro Circuits Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Applied Micro Circuits Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation?
- How has Applied Micro Circuits Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Applied Micro Circuits Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Applied Micro Circuits Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Applied Micro Circuits Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years