Applied Genetic Technologies Corp (AGTC) is a US-based biotechnology company engaged in developing adeno-associated virus (AAV)-based gene therapies for the treatment of rare eye diseases. The company’s products consist of six ophthalmology development programs across five targets, X linked retinoschisis (XLRS); X-linked retinitis pigmentosa (XLRP); achromatopsia (ACHM); wet age-related macular degeneration and blue cone monochromacy; one non-ophthalmology program (alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency) and proof-of-concept data in multiple additional indications. AGTC XLRS is characterized by abnormal splitting of the layers of the retina, resulting in poor visual function in young boys, which can progress to legal blindness in adult men.
The company enrolling patients in a Phase 1/2 clinical trial with its XLRS product candidate. If offers low dose, middle dose and high doses for its patients. It is also engaged in providing retinal supportive efficacy endpoints through Optical coherence tomography (OCT) structure and Electroretinography (ERG) function. XLRP is a disease characterized by progressive degeneration of the retina, which can lead to total blindness in adult men. The company conducting IND enabling preclinical studies for our XLRP product candidate. The company’s ACHM is characterized by the absence of cone photoreceptor function, resulting in extremely poor visual acuity, light sensitivity, day blindness and complete loss of color discrimination.
The company enrolling patients in a Phase 1/2 clinical trial for our ACHM B3 product candidate. The symptoms are seen in above 18 years of age patients. The color vision is assessed through three standard methods: HRR plates, D15 test and CAD test. AGTC wet age-related macular degeneration(AMD) and blue cone monochromacy causes blindness. The treatments for wet AMD is ranibizumab, which requires frequent injections into the affected eye. The company’s proof-of-concept programs in ophthalmology and alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency (AAT deficiency) is an inherited orphan lung disease which is engaged in conducting trials for product candidates, developing therapies for unmet medical needs.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation?
- How has Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years