Applied DNA Sciences (ADS) is a US-based biotechnology company. The company is working in supply chain security, brand protection or law enforcement applications. ADS operates in the US, the UK and the British Virgin Islands. The company's product portfolio includes SigNature deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), SigNature T DNA, fiberTyping, DNAnet, digitalDNA and SmokeCloak DNA. ADS's SigNature DNA is a platform ingredient of all the security solutions of the company. It provides forensic protection for a range of applications.
DNA sequences can be created and embedded into a range of host carriers, such as ink, varnish, thread, laminates and metal coatings. SigNature DNA markers can be used as a forensic complement to barcodes, watermarks, holograms, radio frequency identification (RFIDs), microdots or any other security platform. The company's SigNature T DNA markers are used for brand protection efforts and raw material source compliance programs. It is a supply chain traceability solution that provides assurance from the fiber all the way to the finished product. ADS's fiberTyping is a patented DNA test which helps manufacturers, retailers and brand owners to ensure quality, safety and compliance of their products. The company's DNAnet is a DNA marker that can be used to definitively link evidence and offenders to specific crime scenes and help return stolen or lost property to its rightful owner.
As the crime is investigated, the fluorescing DNA marker can assist police in linking the offender and stolen items to a specific crime scene, creating a greater ability to identify and convict. ADS's digitalDNA is a security solution that utilizes the flexibility of mobile communications, the accessibility of cloud-based data and the certainty of DNA to make item tracking and authentication definitive, while providing the opportunity to create a new customer interface.
The company's SmokeCloak DNA helps to protect staff, customers and assets in pharmacies, banks, commercial or retail locations. ADS also provide Sentry intruder tagging system to expand security effort by providing a means of directly linking criminals to crimes. ADS offers large-scale manufacturing of custom DNA sequences through polymerase chain reaction (PCR). The systems are self-contained and modular, can work together in mass production or can be used individually throughout the world, offering the delivering of DNA locally and securely. These DNA sequences are being used by customers as a diagnostic and reagent.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Applied DNA Sciences, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Applied DNA Sciences, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Applied DNA Sciences, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Applied DNA Sciences, Inc.?
- How has Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Applied DNA Sciences, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Applied DNA Sciences, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years