Apache Corporation is an independent energy company that explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). The company, currently have exploration and production interests in four countries namely the US, Canada, Egypt and the UK North Sea (North Sea). All of Apache's operations are treated as one line of business.
Apache's North American onshore and offshore asset base primarily comprises operations in the Permian Basin, the Anadarko basin in western Oklahoma; the Texas Panhandle; Gulf Coast; the offshore Gulf of Mexico areas of the US, and in Western Canada. Apache also has international assets located in Egypt and offshore the UK in the North Sea.
During FY2015, the company produced a total of 195.3 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMboe) of oil, natural gas and NGLs. In addition, it has proved reserves of 1.6 billion barrels of oil equivalent (Bboe) of oil, natural gas and NGLs.
Apache's reportable segments are managed based on their geographic locations and include: the US; Egypt; the UK North Sea; and Canada.
In the US, Apache's exploration and production activities primarily comprise operations in the Permian region, Mid-Continent/Gulf Coast region, and Canada region. Additionally, 58% of Apache’s worldwide equivalent FY2015 production and 72% its estimated year-end proved reserves were in the US and Canada onshore regions.
The Permian region controls over 3.3 million gross acres with exposure to numerous plays across the Permian Basin. Apache operates more than 14,300 producing wells in 163 fields, including 58 water floods and seven CO2 floods. During FY2015, the company or participated in drilling 378 wells, 217 of which were horizontal, with a 97% success rate. The Permian region's year end 2015 estimated proved reserves were 684 MMboe.
Apache’s Mid-Continent/Gulf Coast region holds 2.8 million gross acres and includes 3,402 producing wells primarily in western Oklahoma, the Texas Panhandle, and south Texas. The total production of the region in FY2015 was 73 million barrels of oil equivalent per day (Mboe/d), comprising 13% of Apache’s worldwide production. The region’s year-end FY2015 estimated proved reserves were 154 MMboe. Additionally, in FY2015, Apache drilled or participated in drilling 127 wells with a 99% success rate.
The Gulf of Mexico region comprises assets in the offshore waters of the Gulf of Mexico and onshore Louisiana. During FY2015, Apache’s Gulf of Mexico region contributed 9.2 Mboe/d to the company’s total production.
In Egypt, the company holds 6.7 million gross acres in 24 separate concessions, of which approximately 73% is undeveloped. The company’s operations in Egypt, including a one-third non-controlling interest, contributed 27% of the FY2015 production and accounted for 19% of its year-end estimated proved reserves and 36% of Apache’s estimated discounted future net cash flows.
Apache's UK North Sea region operations are concentrated at the Forties Field. In FY2015, Apache drilled 23 development wells in the North Sea, of which 19 were productive. Moreover, the North Sea region produced 21.7 million barrels (MMbbls) of oil, 0.4 MMbbls of NGLs and 23.7 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of gas.
Apache’s Canadian market holds nearly 3.6 million gross acres across the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. The company’s Canadian region provided approximately 13% of Apache’s FY2015 worldwide production and held 280 MMboe of estimated proved reserves at year-end. In FY2015, Apache drilled or participated in drilling of 38 wells in the region with a 100% success rate
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Apache Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Apache Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Apache Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Apache Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Apache Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Apache Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Apache Corporation?
- How has Apache Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Apache Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Apache Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Apache Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Apache Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years