APAC Customer Services, Inc. is an Expert Global Solutions (EGS) company, with core competencies in recruitment and selection, training, associate development and retention, performance management, quality, and technology solutions. APAC is a provider in customer care outsourcing solutions with global business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Mexico, Panama, the UK and the Philippines.
The company offers industry specific outsourcing solutions to customers in healthcare, financial services, technology, communications, and travel and hospitality industries.
APAC's product and service portfolio includes back-office support, customer care outsourcing and rebadge.
The company's back-office support solutions include data entry, claims/document processing and content review.
APAC's customer care outsourcing solutions comprise retention and saves, sales and account management, technical support, back-office support, and social customer care.
The company's rebadged solutions relate to acquisitions, mergers, facilities management, and organic growth.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of APAC Customer Services Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about APAC Customer Services Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines APAC Customer Services Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases APAC Customer Services Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of APAC Customer Services Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does APAC Customer Services Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of APAC Customer Services Inc.?
- How has APAC Customer Services Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does APAC Customer Services Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are APAC Customer Services Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are APAC Customer Services Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of APAC Customer Services Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years