Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation is the US-based real estate investment trust that invests in mortgage backed securities (MBS). The company's investment portfolio consists of agency MBS, non-agency mortgage investments and other mortgage-related investments. Anworth's agency MBS investments include residential mortgage pass-through certificates and collateralized mortgage obligations (CMO).
The company invests in pass-through certificates that are securities representing interests in pools of mortgage loans secured by residential real property. CMOs are securities that are structured instruments representing interests in agency residential pass-through certificates. Anworth's non-agency MBS are securities issued by companies that are not guaranteed by federally sponsored enterprises and are secured primarily by first-lien residential mortgage loans.
The company's other mortgage-related investments include mortgage derivative securities, mortgage warehouse participations, subordinated interests and other mortgage-related assets. Anworth acquire and accumulate mortgage loans; and other investments that include equity and debt securities issued by other mortgage-related finance companies, interests in mortgage-related collateralized bond obligations, other subordinated interests in mortgage-related assets, commercial mortgage loans and securities and residential mortgage loans other than mortgage loans. Mortgage derivative securities provide the holder to receive interest-only, principal-only or interest and principal in amounts that are disproportionate to those payable on the underlying mortgage loans.
The company acquires mortgage warehouse participations as an additional means of diversifying the company's sources of income. It also acquires subordinated interests, which are classes of MBS that are junior to other classes of the same series of MBS in the right to receive payments from the underlying mortgage loans.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation?
- How has Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years