Antero Resources Corporation is engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs) and oil properties located in the Appalachian Basin. The company primarily operates in the US. The company operates through four segments: The Exploration, Development and Production of Natural Gas, NGLs, and Oil; Gathering and Compression; Fresh Water Distribution; and Marketing of Excess Firm Transportation Capacity. Antero's exploration, development and production of natural gas, NGLs, and oil segment operates through Marcellus Shale and Utica Shale properties.
The company has over 494,000 net acres of leasehold located in northern West Virginia and southwestern Pennsylvania, all in the southwestern core of the Marcellus Shale. It operates six drilling rigs in West Virginia. The company has over 147,000 net acres of leasehold located in eastern Ohio in the rich gas/condensate window of the Utica Shale. It operates one drilling rig in the Utica Shale. The company focuses on unconventional reservoirs and carries out upstream activities to produce natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil.
In FY2016, exploration and production segment reported revenue of US$1,334.65 million, which accounted for 76.51% of the company’s total revenue. Antero's gathering and compression carries out operations through its subsidiary, Antero Midstream, and third-party gathering, compression, processing, and transportation arrangements. It focuses on building low and high pressure gathering lines and compressor stations. In FY2016, the Gathering and processing segment reported revenue of US$16.02 million, which accounted for 0.92% of the company’s total revenue.
The company’s marketing of excess firm transportation capacity segment involves purchase and sale of third-party natural gas along with supporting the exploration and development activities. In FY2016, the Marketing segment reported revenue of US$393.04 million, which accounted for 22.52% of the company’s total revenue. The company operates through the following subsidiaries: Antero Midstream Partners LP, Antero Midstream LLC, Antero Water LLC, AR OHIO LLC, Antero Treatment LLC and Monroe Pipeline LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Antero Resources Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Antero Resources Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Antero Resources Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Antero Resources Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Antero Resources Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Antero Resources Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Antero Resources Corporation?
- How has Antero Resources Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Antero Resources Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Antero Resources Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Antero Resources Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Antero Resources Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years