Anglian Water Group is a water services and infrastructure management company, based in the Anglian regions in the east of England and Hartlepool. The company is owned by Osprey Acquisitions. The company operates in the US, Ireland and the UK. The company operates its business through three subsidiaries such as: Anglian water, AWG property and Anglian Water Business. Anglian Water supplies water and provides recycling services to more than six million domestic and business customers in the east of England and Hartlepool. It provides around 1.1 billion litres of drinking water to 4.6 million customers every day. The company's water is sourced from reservoirs, underground reserves (aquifers) and through extraction from rivers.
The company receives approximately 960 million litres of wastewater a day from 5.5 million homes and businesses. The wastewater is treated and returned to the environment through rivers or coastal outlets. The organic waste is treated, dried and used in agriculture as fertilizers. The company also provides water meters and billing services. AWG Property is involved in creating, managing and developing commercial and residential properties. The company offers services such as project management, financing, planning and designing of Office, retail, industrial and residential properties. Anglian Water Business is engaged in providing services such as water, wastewater, energy and infrastructure services.
In water the company provides technical advice, smart metering leakage management, and alternative water source. Through wastewater it offers domestic maintains and operates wastewater treatment plants, package treatment plants, pumping stations, drainage systems and other wastewater systems. The energy services smart power strips, air handling units and energy monitoring services. Geographically, the company operates in two regions that includes the UK and others, which accounted for 98.3% and 1.7% of company’s total revenue. AWG's other subsidiaries include Anglian Water Services Financing Plc, Anglian Water Services Holdings Limited, WG Property Solutions Limited, Anglian Water Services Overseas Holdings Limited, and AWG Group Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Anglian Water Group Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Anglian Water Group Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Anglian Water Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Anglian Water Group Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Anglian Water Group Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Anglian Water Group Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Anglian Water Group Limited?
- How has Anglian Water Group Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Anglian Water Group Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Anglian Water Group Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Anglian Water Group Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Anglian Water Group Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years