AngioDynamics Is a US-based company engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing a range of medical, surgical and diagnostic devices used by professional healthcare providers for vascular access, for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease and for use in oncology and surgical settings. The company has operations in the US, Europe and Asia.
The company offers its products in five categories: oncology and surgery, venous disease, vascular access, renal therapies and peripheral intervention.
AngioDynamics offers oncology and surgery products such as radiofrequency ablation, surgical resection, microwave, nanoknife ablation and implantable ports.
The radiofrequency ablation includes, RFA in-service, StarBurst radiofrequency ablation system, StarBurst XL and semi-flex radiofrequency ablation (RFA) devices, StarBurst Xli-e and Xli-e Semi-Flex RFA devices, StarBurst magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and RFA device, StarBurst smart device extensions (SDE) and RFA device, StarBurst Talon and Talon Semi-Flex RFA devices, UniBlate RFA electrode, generator and hardware and accessories and supplies.
The surgical resection products include: habib 4X bipolar resection device, habib 4X laparoscopic bipolar resection device and model 1500X RF generator. The microwave product include: acculis MTA system and acculis in-service. The nanoknife ablation product include: nanoKnife system. The implantable ports include: BBOFLO ports, Xcela plus ports, smart port CT-injectable port, vortex ports (LP, MP, TR and VX) and conventional ports.
The company’s venous disease products include: laser ablation, venacure evlt system.
AngioDynamics’s vascular access include implantable ports, bioflo ports, xcela plus ports, smart port CT-injectable port, vortex ports (LP, MP, TR and VX), and conventional ports. The PICC lines include BioFlo PICC, celerity and PICC excellence training. The central venous catheters include NeoStar triple lumen catheter. The accessories and supplies and BioFlo midline catheter which include BioFlo midline.
The company’s renal therapies include dialysis, BioFlo DuraMax dialysis catheter with Endexo technology, DuraFlow two chronic hemodialysis catheter, DuraMax chronic HemoDialysis catheter, DuraFlow chronic hemodialysis catheter, Schon XL acute hemodialysis catheter, EVENMORE chronic hemodialysis catheter, Schon chronic hemodialysis catheter, EMBOSAFE valved, splittable sheath dilator and Perchik button suture retention device. The renal infusion systems include Benephit renal infusion systems.
AngioDynamics’s peripheral intervention products include thrombolytics which include catheter directed thrombolysis, Uni Fuse infusion catheter, SpeedLyser PRO infusion system and Pulse Spray infusion system. The drainage includes total abscession and drainage catheters. The angiographic catheters and accessories include physician forum, Soft-Vu angiographic catheters, Mariner hydrophilic-coated angiographic catheter, Accu-Vu sizing catheter, AngiOptic flush and selective catheters, guidewires and accessories. The PTA balloons include WorkHorse II PTA balloon catheter and Profiler balloon dilatation catheter. The AngioVac include AngioVac cannula and circuit.
AngioDynamics's subsidiaries include RITA Medical Systems, AngioDynamics UK Limited, AngioDynamics Netherlands B.V., NM Holding Company, Vortex Medical and Clinical Devices, B. V.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into three segments, namely United States, International, and Others. In FY2016, United States segment accounted for 80.1% of the company's total revenues, followed by International with 19.1%; and Others with 0.8%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AngioDynamics, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AngioDynamics, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AngioDynamics, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AngioDynamics, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AngioDynamics, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AngioDynamics, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AngioDynamics, Inc.?
- How has AngioDynamics, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AngioDynamics, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AngioDynamics, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AngioDynamics, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AngioDynamics, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years