Andrews Sykes Group is a specialist hire company that provides pumping, heating and cooling solutions. The group operates in the UK, the US, the Netherlands, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium and the UAE. The group operates three business segments: hire and sales Europe, hire and sales Middle East, and installation. In FYI2016, the hire and sales Europe segment reported revenue of £’49.70 million, which accounted for 76.01% of company’s total revenue.
In FYI2016, the hire and sales Middle East segment reported revenue of £’11.53 million, which accounted for 17.6% of company’s total revenue. In FYI2016, the installation segment reported revenue of £’4.15 million, which accounted for 6.3% of company’s total revenue. The group's products include pumps, air conditioners, chillers, heaters, boilers, ventilators and Dehumidification. Andrews Sykes' provides pumps hire services to customers. The pumps include general purpose pumps, silenced range pumps, super silenced pumps, high performance pumps, submersible drainage pumps, Bentonite Pumps, submersible wastewater pumps, submersible drainage pumps, hydraulic submersible pumps, air pumps, hoses and accessories, and pump spares.
The products are used in Buildings and constructions, Water and Waste Treatment, Refineries, Tunneling, Manufacturing and industries, Emergency pumping Services, Power Stations, Local Authorities and many others. The group's Air Conditioning Hire offers a wide range of portable air conditioner units for hire or sale. The air conditioners include exhaust tube air conditioners, split type air conditioners, evaporative coolers, cooling fans, portable humidifiers and high performance air conditioners. Andrews Sykes' chillers include fluid chillers, low temperature chillers, air handlers and fan coils. Andrews Sykes offer a wide range of modern portable heaters for hire or sale. The heaters include electric heaters, direct fired gas heaters, indirect fired gas heaters, direct fired oil heaters, indirect fired oil heaters, marquee heaters and high capacity heaters.
Andrews Sykes provides electric boilers, mobile boilers, packaged boilers, boiler air handlers, Heat Exchangers, Emergency Boilers and boiler fan coils. The group's offers an extensive range of ventilation, cooling and industrial fans suitable for a wide range of applications. The ventilators include ventilation fans, cooling fans, industrial fans and carpet dryers. The group also offers building dryers, refrigerant dehumidifiers, desiccant dehumidifiers, electric heaters, ventilation and humidifiers. The company operates through four geographical regions: The United Kingdom, Rest of Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Rest of the World. In FY2016 the United Kingdom accounted for 63.85% of the company’s total revenue, followed by Rest of Europe 18.5%, followed by the Middle East and Africa 17.6, and the remaining 0.0% was contributed by Rest of the World.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Andrews Sykes Group plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Andrews Sykes Group plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Andrews Sykes Group plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Andrews Sykes Group plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Andrews Sykes Group plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Andrews Sykes Group plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Andrews Sykes Group plc?
- How has Andrews Sykes Group plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Andrews Sykes Group plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Andrews Sykes Group plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Andrews Sykes Group plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Andrews Sykes Group plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years