Andes Energia is an energy group, with oil and gas interests in Argentina, Colombia and Paraguay. The group operates in the UK, Argentina, Paraguay, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Cayman Islands and Columbia.
The group operates its business through single segment: exploration, development and production of oil and gas from conventional and unconventional resources.
Andes Energia's principal assets include oil and gas interests, which incorporate: seven exploration blocks in Chubut, one block in Rio Negro, three blocks in Salta, 17 blocks in Mendoza and two development blocks in Neuquen, in Argentina.
The group's subsidiaries include AEN Energy Holdings SPC, AEN Energy Cayman Islands Ltd, Andes Energy LLC, AEN Netherlands Cooperatief UA, AEN Energy Latina SL, Andes Energia Argentina SA, MSO Andes Energia Argentina SA, and Andes Oil SA.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Andes Energia plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Andes Energia plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Andes Energia plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Andes Energia plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Andes Energia plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Andes Energia plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Andes Energia plc?
- How has Andes Energia plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Andes Energia plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Andes Energia plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Andes Energia plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Andes Energia plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years