ANADIGICS is a US-based company, engaged in designing and manufacturing a range of radio frequency (RF) solutions for the community antenna television (CATV) infrastructure, small-cell, wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) and cellular markets. The company operates in the US and the UK.
The company's products are used for two applications including: infrastructure and mobile. Its product portfolio includes line amplifiers, reverse path amplifiers, power amplifiers (PAs) and front-end integrated circuits (FEICs).
ANADIGICS' infrastructure product line encompasses radio frequency (RF) solutions to enable cable television (CATV), wifi, wireless, and internet of things (IoT) equipment. Its infrastructure products include: surface mount line amplifiers and line amplifier hybrid modules, reverse path amplifiers, gain block amplifiers, optical network RF amplifiers, PAs, FEICs, and voltage-controlled oscillators.
The company's mobile product line includes RF solutions to enable wireless connectivity in a range of mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets, notebook computers, and gaming devices. Its mobile products include: FEICs and PAs for wifi and PAs for cellular devices.
ANADIGICS also provide foundry services which include manufacture and test of vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser (VCSEL) devices for a range of sensing applications. VCSELs provide designers with the ability to manufacture and test VCSELs in volume.
The company's subsidiaries include the following: ANADIGICS (U.K.) Limited; ANADIGICS Acquisition Corp; ANADIGICS Holding Corp. and Broadband & Wireless Investors, Incorporated.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ANADIGICS, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ANADIGICS, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ANADIGICS, Inc. ’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ANADIGICS, Inc. ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ANADIGICS, Inc. ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ANADIGICS, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ANADIGICS, Inc. ?
- How has ANADIGICS, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ANADIGICS, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ANADIGICS, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ANADIGICS, Inc. ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ANADIGICS, Inc. ? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years